Osprey Kids Skateboard, 31 Inch Double Kick Skateboard for Beginners with Maple Deck, for Boys & Girls, Multiple Designs
|Price:||+ $29.30 shipping|
|Deck Width||8 Inches|
|Deck Length||31 Inches|
|Item Weight||2.18 Kilograms|
|Wheel Size||54 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy Ride Skateboard: The 13 cm heavy duty aluminium trucks allow easy manoeuvrability, ideal for aspiring kids and beginners
- Concave Shape: and double kick capability, enables the performance of tricks from nose and tail of the skateboard with ease
- Ideal for Beginners: With a tested maximum user weight of 50 kg; boys and girls skateboards come in a variety of designs
- Ensuring a Smooth Ride: 5 mm riser pads, PU bushings, 54 x 36 mm PVC wheels and 608z bearings, create a reliable and sturdy skateboard for kids
- Durable Material: Made from 7 ply maple and strong black grip tape, the 31 Inch deck is made to withstand the impact of skateboarding and learning new tricks
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The kicktail is possibly the important invention in the sport of skateboarding. Patented by Larry Stevenson in 1971, his vision of the archetypal double kick skateboard gave birth to the skateboard, a board with two kicks at either end of the board allowing the execution of all manner of flip tricks that skaters seemingly take for granted today. Osprey Double Kick Pro Skateboards offer riders a sturdy seven ply Chinese maple deck measuring 31 inch by 8 inch and featuring a concave for added durability and response when preforming flip tricks. The assorted deck design (four in total) means that the skateboard has a wealth of style options, suitable for any intermediate or budding shredder. The heavy duty aluminium trucks with 5 mm raisers and PU bushings give riders a sturdy platform, whilst a smooth ride is delivered by the 54 x 36 mm PVC wheels and 608z bearings. The board’s double kick capability allows tricks to be performed from the nose and tail of the board, meaning plenty of pop for ground and rail tricks.