Osprey Aura 65 Backpack
|Price:||$308.84 + $15.00 shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable harness
- Fit-On-The-Fly hipbelt
- Hydration sleeve
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Removable top pocket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||3 x 14 x 27 inches|
|Item Weight||3.82 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||4 pounds|
|Special Size Type||S|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
|Style Name||Small Pinon Green|
Stow straps let you affix mountaineering tools such as ice axes or trekking poles.
The Aura 65 brings a ventilated mesh back panel with side crescent to mulit-day backpacking. A comfortable waffle foam harness and hipbelt provides a custom fit, while AirSpeed suspension ensures an optimal carry experience, even when the pack's fully packed.
- Adjustable harness: The torso-adjustable, interchangeable shoulder harness allows three inches of adjustment for a fine-tuned fit, while using a new pad design, spacer mesh, and ventilated foam for breathable, supportive cushioning.
- AirSpeed suspension: AirSpeed suspension with LightWire frame and 3D tensioned, breathable mesh back panel optimizes pack balance, ventilation, and support.
- Fit-On-The-Fly hipbelt: The new Fit-On-The-Fly hipbelt design uses dual density foam for improved support, and spacer mesh for breathability. The exclusive adjustment system allows the belt to be custom fitted with a six-inch total adjustment range while wearing the pack.
- Hydration sleeve: All Atmos Series packs are hydration compatible, with tube exit ports on both sides of the pack.
- Removable sleeping pad straps: Removable sleeping pad straps add a level of performance versatility.
- Removable top pocket: The floating top pocket with under-lid mesh pocket can be easily removed.
- Tool attachment: Dual ice tool loops and bungee tool tie-offs let you lash mountaineering gear to the pack's exterior.
- Vertical zip pocket: Dual vertical zip front pockets allow for easy gear organization.
- Sleeping bag compartment: A zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider keeps your bag protected and accessible.
The torso adjustable interchangeable shoulder harness allows three inches of fine-tuning for a comfortable, custom fit.
- 3,783 cubic inches
- 62 liters
- Three-pound, six-ounce weight
- 3,967 cubic inches
- 65 liters
- Three-pound, nine-ounce weight
- 4,150 cubic inches
- 68 liters
- Three-pound, ten-ounce weight
Osprey products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Top Customer Reviews
I bought the Osprey Farpoint 55 and the Porter 45 last year and LOVE the quality and fit for a petite person (5'1" and 15.5" torso). The Aura 65 has the same quality construction, fit and attention to detail. It feels like it is custom-made for me! I really love the two side opening zippered front pockets as they are spacious enough for water bottles and folded sleeping pads. In addition, it is much easier to find items in two streamlined pockets rather than 1 large bottomless pocket. The elastic front-most pocket is great for a helmet or a jacket. The side pockets are big enough for 1 L Nalgene bottles. There is a separate sleeping bag compartment that can also be removed to maximize room in the main compartment. The top has an exterior zipper at the back another and a mesh pocket for valuables underneath. It is also removable for ultra-light packing. There are ice pick loops and straps for a sleeping bag/tent. The back panel and the shoulder straps are all made of mesh-covered foam so you will not have a sweaty back or shoulders.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Been with a brave young woman on an 11 nation mission trip thru Africa, and Central America. It has stood the test, and is working excellently!!Published 9 months ago by Donald C.
I adore this pack! Use it for bikepacking, summer day hikes, and a summit pack for base camp trips. It's been put through the ringer and withstood everything. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Jamie Moorby
This bag isn't meant for heavy loads. I'll say that right off the bat. The lumbar support and hip belt really leave something to be desired, and when you add more weight (more days... Read morePublished 9 months ago by cersterner
I've taken this on several multi-day backpacking trips and it has treated me very well. The hip belt could be more comfortable, but otherwise I have no complaints.Published 12 months ago by Bridget
Super happy! I had tried this bag on at a backpacking store but waited a few months to buy it to make sure it's what I wanted. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Heather Toal
I like it and tried it on in a store last year. However when I received this the hips seemed much narrower then the older model. Disappointing. Read morePublished 17 months ago by noli