Osprey Packs Orb Daypack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Nylon
- Accommodates most blinker lights.
- Ear buds easily route through top of pack and on harness for tangle free listening.
- Features a mesh over slotted EVA foam harness with spacer mesh backpanel.
- A padded laptop sleeve and document sleeve provide convenient organization.
- A stretch woven pocket holds mp3 players.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Clean lines with two side mesh stretch pockets make the Orb an elegant choice for 24 / Seven adventures.
Color: Prince Purple
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I needed a backpack for commuting on my bike to work, but I didn't want something bulky. The Orb is sized just right for me to put my work clothes and extra accessories in. The mesh back and straps keep me cool on my ride. I chose the snappy green color for it's brightness so that cars would see. I'm very happy with the color - it's less extreme than the picture makes it out to be. I also like the sternum strap for when I'm riding - the backpack feels very close to me and doesn't move around when I need to go fast.
There are three small compartments for accessories. I use one for small clothing items, the outer one for accessories, and stow my iPhone in the other. I can carry two 13" laptops easily. The zippers are easy to open and close and the pulls make opening/closing pockets easy when you're walking or riding.
If you have big shoes or want to store several outfits, this daypack probably won't be large enough. It wouldn't be a great fit for lots of big textbooks.
Overall, I'm very, very happy with this purchase. I don't think I could have found a better backpack for commuting for the price.
1) Cost - I was looking for a daypack for around $50. Since I was willing to purchase a pack for as much as $75, I felt I found steal at just under $50.
2) Size - I am new to day hiking so this is my first day pack. I thought it was a little small at first but it worked out great. I was looking for something to carry a change of clothes for both two (me and my wife), carry a couple bottles of water, and my camera. I was able to fit a beach towel, two snorkels and goggles, and a few bottles of water on my trip, although the bag was really stuffed.
3) Durability - A saw that the Osprey brand seems to be a widely used brand with many different models, sizes, and such. The zipper did get caught on the flap that covers over the zipper but that was pretty easy to get over. I stuffed the bag and really put it through some abuse and it held up great. I took it to the beach, through the airport, three cans of beer in it. I really it put it through a lot and it held up well after a week of hard use.
4) Design/Storage - there is a padded slot inside enough for my 15" macbook pro retina (if you want to put your computer there). The front has bungee ripcord design that goes across. It would have been nice to actually have those there. I found another model that did for slightly more. There are two mesh pouches on the sides for water bottle (maybe 16oz size). I put my glass case in there which as great. Also has a small mesh zipper pouch on the inside for phone and keys. Lastly there is an outsize zipper front pouch good for stuff you need easy access to, like your board pass or protein bar
Over very satisfied with the purchase. Although i used it for hiking, it could probably be used for school or work if you only use a tablet or smaller laptop. I like orange but if you're not into that, it comes in other colors.
Only complaint besides small size was that the zipper somehow zipped up the fabric the first day I used it, and it took like an hour of tugging to get it unstuck. Pissed me off at the time but I'm mostly over it now.
Very durable and nice design. I highly recommend this product for it's size, price range and quality.