Osprey Exos 38 Men's Backpacking Backpack
- AirSpeed suspension keeps the weight in the pack off your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear
- Front stretch mesh pocket for quick storage of rain gear or extra layers
- Removable floating top lid with integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- Recommended load range: 15-30 lbs. - Pack weight 2.48 lbs. for a size Medium at 29.13 X 15.75 X 11.81 in.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Since Osprey’s founding in 1974, every single product design bearing the Osprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny. From stitching the first lines of custom-fitted packs, to meticulously designing innovative products with intuitive features, to forging personal relationships with the sewing operators who construct the packs, Mike has been the unbreakable thread that makes Osprey a top company.
Osprey Packs Exos Backpacking Pack
A lightweight pack with outstanding ventilation, strippable features and comfort in spades
The Exos provides backpackers with an unbeatable combination of comfort, ventilation, function in a lightweight package. It works great for weekend trips and depending on your packing style can go way further. The incredibly comfortable Exoform harness and AirSpeed ventilated suspension combine with trail-friendly features like Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry. Ultralight doesn't have to mean uncomfortable, and the Exos proves this.
- Removable floating lid with top-and under-lid zippered pockets for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Top lid web loop attachment points for external gear storage
- Ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off
- Removable sleeping pad and side compression straps
Tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort. It's designed in conjunction with a 4mm Lightwire alloy frame for carrying ability.
Front Stretch Mesh Pocket
Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
Ice Axe Attachment with Bungee Tie-Off
Adding to the versatility of this pack is the ability to travel all sorts of terrain and carry the proper tools to do so.
InsideOut Side Compression Straps
Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
Internal Hydration Reservoir Sleeve
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately)
Removable Sleeping Pad Straps
Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry.
Stow-on-the-Go Trekking Pole Attachment
Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
Integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed
|Exos 58||Exos 48||Exos 38|
|Pack Weight (size MD)||2.65 lb||2.57 lb||2.48 lb|
|Stripped Weight (lb)||2.33||2.27||2.19|
|Load Range (lb)||20-40||20-40||15-30|
|Pack Capacity (liters)||58||48||38|
|Accessory Cord Attachment Points||✓||✓||✓|
|Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle||✓||✓||✓|
|Stow-on-the-Go Trekking Pole Attachment||✓||✓||✓|
|Removable Floating Top Lid||✓||✓||✓|
The smallest of the newly updated Exos Series, the 38L excels at overnight and weekend trips for those who enjoy going light. The incredible AirSpeed suspension's breathable 3-D mesh backpanel provides unmatched ventilation and comfort, and trail-friendly features like Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry combine with strippable features to create the comfortable pack for short, lightweight trips. Our All Mighty Guarantee means you can rest assured we've got you covered if anything happens on the trail. Stripped weight - 2.19lbs, 1.00kg.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 28 x 17 x 5 inches; 2.58 Pounds
- Item model number : 10001501
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : June 23, 2017
- Manufacturer : Osprey Packs
- ASIN : B075YD5F37
Best Sellers Rank:
#205,007 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #495 in Hiking Daypacks
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
RETURNED AND CHARGED $6 RETURN FEE
DONT BUY UNLESS YOU TRY IT ON FIRST OR BE READY FOR AMAZON WANTING MORE OF YOU MONEY.
A CHILD SIZE PRODUCT GOOD FOR KIDS 4' TALL TO CARRY LUNCH.
By Collin McFarlane on June 28, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
It is also has surprisingly large dimensions for a 38L pack which was surprisingly. Very tall and kind of wide, but doesn’t stick out very far. I suppose this is on purpose to help keep your centre of gravity more central and make it easier to be carrying the pack for long days.