Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Osprey Packs Talon 6 Hip Pack
|Sale:||$48.96 + $7.95 shipping|
|You Save:||$21.04 (30%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Waist strap has a drop of 19" and a length of 41"
- Exterior front zipper pocket
- Two exterior side zipper pocket
- Two 600 ml bottles
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||5.12 x 9.84 x 7.87 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.97 pounds|
|Style Name||Talon 6 Pack|
The ever popular Talon Series has truly become Osprey's legacy pack and has defined the pack category of lightweight, high-performance, multi-sport packs. While updating these packs for 2014, Osprey was careful to maintain all of the features, fit and style that have contributed to this series' success. Updates include lighter weight and design adjustments to enhance comfort in each volume.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Having used shoulder style pack packs (camelpak) for 8+years i started to see some riders out on the trail with these little hip packs. I did a bit of browsing and ended up with this Osprey Talon 6. This little guy has SO MUCH ROOM, in my pack i keep a trail pump, 3 tubes, chap stick, tire levers, extra derailleur cables, 2 cliff bars, honey stingers, keys, cell phone and a few go pro batteries and two 22OZ bottles (purist). With all those items in the pack it gets a bit heavy but once i start to ride i hardly notice it. One con to this pack is that the bottles it comes with seem cheap and odd to hold. They WILL NOT stand up on the ground, they have a rounded bottom and get slimmer from the top down, the plastic is also very thick and tough to squeeze. Personally i would order a couple of high quality bottles and ditch the Osprey ones. As far as durability goes this thing is top notch, i have taken a few spills with it on in rocks and it does not show any noticeable damage. I would absolutely recommend this pack to anyone looking to carry a smaller bag on the trails and keep the weight low and on your hips instead of your back.
- After taking out the two supplied water bottles, I was able to roll up some clothes and put them into the drink slots to change into after the ride
- I've also put other bottles that are not the ones supplied into slots
- No sweaty back - designed well
- Did not feel weight while riding because I was able to rest the bag on the back of my saddle and it stayed in place very well throughout the entire ride.
- Lightweight even if you can feel the weight.
- I was able to fit the following: Pair of sandals, a pair of shorts, shirt, keys, cell phone, wallet, two tubes, tires lever, multi tool, and some baby wipes.
- Price. I think it was a bit on the expensive end, but I do consider this a very niche item and the price is justified
- Supplied water bottles leave much to be desired. There are suitable replacements that you can find though.
This little lightweight minimalist hip bag is almost perfect for my day hiking needs. I replaced a larger hip bag that had two stainless steel water bottles in which I miss very much. I gear and equip my bags so that in a worst case scenario I will have some of the most basic survival tools on hand. I'm not crazy about the designs on the outside, I would prefer an all green or all black only bag. I do think the bag is a little over-priced, and should be in the $50 range but I do not regret purchasing.