- Item Weight: 14.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00HPM9FXO
- Item model number: 14606-628-O/S-Parent
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (42 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #246,974 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Osprey Packs Talon 6 Hip Pack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Waist strap has a drop of 19" and a length of 41"
- Exterior front zipper pocket
- Two exterior side zipper pocket
- Two 600 ml bottles
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|Item Dimensions||5.12 x 9.84 x 7.87 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.97 pounds|
|Style Name||Talon 6 Pack|
The ever popular Talon Series has truly become Osprey's legacy pack and has defined the pack category of lightweight, high-performance, multi-sport packs. While updating these packs for 2014, Osprey was careful to maintain all of the features, fit and style that have contributed to this series' success. Updates include lighter weight and design adjustments to enhance comfort in each volume.
Top customer reviews
Has good padding and very solid construction. It is definitely worth the extra cash for this.
- After taking out the two supplied water bottles, I was able to roll up some clothes and put them into the drink slots to change into after the ride
- I've also put other bottles that are not the ones supplied into slots
- No sweaty back - designed well
- Did not feel weight while riding because I was able to rest the bag on the back of my saddle and it stayed in place very well throughout the entire ride.
- Lightweight even if you can feel the weight.
- I was able to fit the following: Pair of sandals, a pair of shorts, shirt, keys, cell phone, wallet, two tubes, tires lever, multi tool, and some baby wipes.
- Price. I think it was a bit on the expensive end, but I do consider this a very niche item and the price is justified
- Supplied water bottles leave much to be desired. There are suitable replacements that you can find though.