- Product Dimensions: 14 x 15 x 14 inches ; 3.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 14.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B019UTLU0U
- Item model number: 10000182-P
- Average Customer Review: 32 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #38,894 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Osprey Packs Women's Kyte 46 Backpack
|Price:||$169.20 - $180.00|
- Osprey's stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack
- An integrated and removable rain cover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- An external reservoir sleeve is located behind the shoulder harness Allowing easy Loading/unloading of a hydration reservoir
- The zippered sleeping bag compartment provides easy access to your sleeping bag through the bottom of the pack
- Dual upper side compression straps stabilize loads while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
All Mighty Guarantee
Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If we are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, we will happily replace it. We proudly stand behind this guarantee, so much so that it bears the signature of company founder and head designer, Mike Pfotenhauer.
Osprey Kyte 46
The women’s-specific Osprey Kyte 46 is a chameleon. With a separate zippered sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping pad straps, it’s a fully functional overnight pack. Or cinch down the StraightJacket side compression straps and take it out for a day of climbing at the local crag.
Whatever you put inside, Osprey’s LightWire frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the Airscape mesh backpanel comes into play.
When it comes time to unpack, the main compartment has top loading or side zip access providing multiple portals to get at your gear without struggle.
Tuck away tool loops with bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry.
Stretch Mesh Front Pocket
Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear.
An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
Front Panel Daisy Chains
Dual front panel daisy chains allow for extra external attachment points.
Upper and lower reverse StraightJacket side compression straps stabilize load and also serve as external gear carry straps.
External Hydration Sleeve
External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills.
Zippered Hipbelt Pockets
Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items.
Stow-on-the-Go Trekking Pole Attachment
Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs.
The women's-specific osprey kyte 46 is a chameleon. With a separate zippered sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping pad straps, it's a fully functional overnight pack. Or cinch down the straightjacket side compression straps and take it out for a day of climbing at the local crag. Whatever you put inside, osprey's light wire frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hip belt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the airscape mesh pack panel comes into play. When it comes time to unpack, the main compartment has top loading or side zip access providing multiple portals to get at your gear without struggle. Other storage features include a full-length vertical zippered side pocket, top-lid and under-lid zippered pockets, side and front stretch mesh pockets, and two zippered hip belt pockets. Along with the extensive pockets, there are dual front daisy chains and web attachment points on the top lid for anchoring gear to the exterior. Other useful features include an external hydration sleeve, tuck-away ice tool loops, and osprey's stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachments. The entire pack can be shielded from the elements by deploying the integrated rain cover.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Remember that when you’re traveling overseas and are planning to commute by train the lugging of suitcases on and off the trains are very troublesome. There usually isn’t enough overhead room to store suite cases which is why the backpack was a GREAT decision. Made it easy to jump on and off trains.
The back pack allowed me to pack about 13 different outfits and 6 pairs of shoes (two of them being sandals) toiletries and make-up and I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of space I had. I’m 5ft tall and weight 130 so I purchased the xs size. It’s a good idea to get measured at a local REI store or outdoor store if possible but I think you’ll be happy with this purchase.