Osprey Packs Quasar Daypack
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Nylon
- Accommodates most blinker lights.
- Ear buds easily route through top of pack and on harness for tangle free listening.
- Features a spacer mesh harness with an AirScape backpanel.
- A padded laptop sleeve and document sleeve provide convenient organization.
- A stretch woven pocket holds mp3 players.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Quasar offers a large front organizer pocket with mesh inner pocket as well as a front bungee compression system.
Product detailsSize:One Size | Color:Black
- Package Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 1.9 Pounds
- Item model number : QUAS-P
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 8, 2010
- Manufacturer : Osprey
- ASIN : B007X0UGZY
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,186,560 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some Pros to consider:
1) Great compression strap system
2) Ample main pocket/pouch space
3) YKK zippers all over with great pull design
4) Nice thick handle at the top
5) Laptop/Hydration bladder sleeve
6) Great organizational pockets
7) Side pockets can accommodate 1L Nalgene bottles
8) Great Osprey Warranty
1) Waist belt is thin and not removable
2) Osprey packs are addicting (jk)
Thank you Osprey for carefully designing backpacks for us. I hope that your great warranty service will never change.
The only setback, obviously, is the price. It's the worth the price – you'll end replacing fewer backpacks!
I'm 5'7" and even adjusted all the way up, the straps were way too long for my torso and the backpack bounced and chafed my neck. I also had to adjust the waist and neck strap to their tightest positions, and they were still loose one me.
I thought of sewing the straps backpack to fit me since I liked the color so much, but then I realized that I don't actually know how to sew, so I just got a smaller backpack, the Gregory Miwok, which actually fits me snugly and comfortably when running, has a way better pocket layout, and can hold almost as much as this one.
Looked a long time for a solid pack that would be durable enough to use outdoors and efficient enough to use for school (hold my laptop, papers etc.), and this is it. It is almost fully waterproof--I would feel comfortable taking my laptop in a light/medium rain for a short distance, although I probably would douse the pack because it's not completely waterproof, but nothing really is.
I ride my mountain bike a lot and always feel comfortable with this pack on my back. It fits tight thanks to the chest and waist straps along with the very quality shoulder straps--I've had the pack for over 2 years and no signs of un-stitching.
Also, very high quality zippers which have never snagged and show no sign of losing responsiveness anytime soon.
Best part...the side pockets are large enough to hold Nalgenes! I have had several other packs with subpar water bottle pockets, but am very pleased with the quality and ability of these pockets to hold Nalgenes.
All in all, this is by far the best pack I've owned including packs from Kelty, Mountainsmith, and Ogio.