- Product Dimensions: 36 x 16 x 15 inches ; 9.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 9.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00RZV61GO
- Item model number: 10000096
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #77,566 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Osprey Shuttle 36"/130L Wheeled Luggage
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Main 420HD Nylon PackclothAccent 1680D Ballistic NylonBottom 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Easy access zippered top liquids pocket allows quick access to your toiletry kit or other small items
- Straight Jacket compression system adds stability to the pack utilizing three external compression straps to wrap internal contents of the pack
- Multiple protective bumpers along the back panel help protect the highest potential wear points of the frame
- With low profile handles on all four sides of the Shuttle 36 is easy to grab, pull and carry in any situation
- Lockable zippers designed to work with TSA approved travel locks to protect your gear from theft
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Backcountry skiing in British Columbia, alpine climbing in Chamonix, trekking in Nepal—international adventure requires a mountain of equipment. Enlist the aid of Osprey’s Shuttle 130L/36" to roll your gear to the end of the pavement. Made of bombproof ballistic nylon fabric, this wheeled duffle boasts nearly 8,000 cubic inches of carrying capacity. The bag rolls on extra-large, sealed-bearing wheels. Osprey’s extra wide HighRoad chassis has a tough ABS plastic base laced with aluminum stays to create a stable backbone for heavy loads. StraightJacket compression, padded sidewalls and multiple exterior bumpers protect your gear from the ravages of international baggage handlers. Open the panel zipper to access the voluminous main compartment. There you’ll find a series of inner storage pockets lining the periphery. There’s also a collapsible zippered lower compartment to confine dirty laundry. Exterior features include a top zippered pocket for quick access to small items and a large zippered panel pocket with a drain port for damp storage. There’s a dedicated tablet/magazine pouch for easy access to layover entertainment, and the internal ID card holder helps return the Shuttle 130 back to you should it go astray while making a tight connection between Frankfurt and Kathmandu.
Color: DIABLO RED
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?