- Product Dimensions: 15 x 31 x 15 inches ; 4.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 20.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B017P6F3NU
- Item model number: 025265-706-3-WM
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (69 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,203 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Osprey Women's Aura 65 AG Backpacks
|Price:||$183.61 - $260.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Main: 100D x 630D Nylon Dobby /
- Made in USA or Imported
- Top- load access to main compartment
- Removable floating top-lid
- Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
All Mighty Guarantee
Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If we are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, we will happily replace it. We proudly stand behind this guarantee, so much so that it bears the signature of company founder and head designer, Mike Pfotenhauer.
Osprey Aura AG 65
The women’s-specific Osprey Aura AG 65 relies on Osprey’s Anti-Gravity suspension system for outstanding ventilation and comfort. This pack is often found on the backs of experienced thru-hikers. Osprey’s Anti-Gravity suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail. You can access your gear through the top of the pack. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements.
Removable Floating Top-Lid
The floating top lid can extend to accept oversized loads or can be removed from the pack body for weight saving lidless use.
Dual Zippered Front Panel Pockets
Dual zippered front panel pockets provide extra storage to items that need to be readily accessible. *Only available on Atmos AG 65 & Aura AG 65.
Side Compression Straps
Dual upper side compression straps stabilize loads while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps.
Internal Compression Straps
The internal compression straps help to stabilize the load.
Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment system is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack or making a quick scramble through rough terrain.
The Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt pads extend 5 inch/15cm to accommodate different hip sizes while providing a custom fit.
The adjustable harness allows the user to easily adjust the torso length of the pack by using the easy release cams behind the harness yoke.
The Atmos/Aura Anti-gravitybackpanel is a continuous panel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
Flaunting the innovative Anti-Gravity Suspension system, the Aura AG Series delivers supreme comfort and ventilation. This 3D contoured suspension literally allows the wearer to move as if they don't have a pack on - true antii-gravity realized. Combined with custom-fit capability and a full-feature set, the Aura AG sets a new standard in ventilated backpacking.
Top Customer Reviews
I would advise you to take time to go to the website how to figure out the best way to fit this to your body.
(Picture includes my Aura AG 65 beside my Sirrus 24 for size comparison)
One other factor- this pack shouldn't carry more than 30-35lb MAX though it's made well enough to hold much more. The reason for this is that the suspension holds the weight of the pack slightly off your back for airflow, which means that even if you've packed properly and your heaviest items are closest to your back, they're still set away from your back a bit. If packed too heavily, this pack will pull you backwards more than the average pack.
I highly recommend purchasing the Osprey rain cover as well: Osprey UltraLight Raincover, Shadow Grey, Large which works WONDERS. We used it during our Grand Canyon Rim to Rim hike and it saved us because the first day was pouring rain.
It will be my pack for the Appalachian Trail thru-hike for sure! Thank you, Osprey!!
I found that the: Osprey UltraLight Raincover, Shadow Grey, Large fit best even though reviews said to get a smaller size because when it poured rain over night and was windy as heck I was able to put the rainfly on my bag and cinch the rainfly almost complete over all my straps/back area as well to provide extra protection to the bag while not in use.
- Large enough to fit my 4 person big agnes backpacking tent in as well as my larger down sleeping bag in stuff sack along with my other gear
-Great color: aqua green color is not too girly that my husband couldn't use it and will hide dirt better than a bright pink or purple bag, also when
meeting hikers on the trial usually they can guess I might be a female vs male instead of having to see the front end of me.
- straps are super comfortable and hip strap feels like it is giving you a hug, hip strap itself is worth the cost
- great support to my back and easily and comfortably distributed my weight- normally my husband carries all the heavy stuff but I went on this hike with friends and I had the large pack
- flexible pouch in the back of pack is great for quick access for rain gear/ecetera
-pouches on the hip straps got bad reviews for size but I was able to fit my Iphone in one and several snack bars in the other not sure what else you need up there.
- removable flap/additional compartment is nice on top but I didn't use it because its just another place for me to load up with junk I don't need for the long distance hike.
- also the life time guarantee almost always sells me on osprey products
- doesn't come with water bladder need to buy your own- I already had one so just used one from my day pack
-doesn't come with rain fly: this I did purchase and I purchased the size large osprey rainfly because then I can use it on my husbands larger bag as well if needed.
- when hiking up hill for almost 8 Km straight l I discovered I may have ordered the wrong size because the hip straps rubbed against where my leg meets my hip joint and after 10 hours of hiking I discovered my joints were a little inflamed- looked like I had bursistis. Difficult to tell if wrong size or if just how much up-hill I was doing. (solution- ibuprofen and Tylenol, resolved by the AM)
-while great back support and straps the frame is pretty solid so you won't be able to fool anyone to use as a carryon if you need one of the larger/longer sizes because it is about 4-6 inches too long to use when compared to carry on dimensions. ** Although a small or xsmall might possibly be small enough to squeak by if the airplane people aren't checking.
-bag itself is slightly heavier than other hiking bags but again that is because of the awesome back, hip, and chest straps/support it provides.
This bag exceeded my expectations and was super comfy.