Consider these available items
Osprey Jet 18 Kid's Backpack (Prior Season)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The external reservoir sleeve provides an easy way to access a reservoir whether the pack is full or empty
- The fixed top lid has a zippered compartment for storage of extra items
- Underlid zippered compartment keeps items safe and secure
- Mesh side pockets help keep items like water bottles readily accessible
- Small external pocket keeps gear organized and items like snacks and sunscreen accessible
- Two interior zipper pockets and three exterior.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Since Osprey’s founding in 1974, every single product design bearing the Osprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny. From stitching the first lines of custom-fitted packs, to meticulously designing innovative products with intuitive features, to forging personal relationships with the sewing operators who construct the packs, Mike has been the unbreakable thread that makes Osprey a top company.
Osprey Jet 18 Kid's Hiking Pack
Osprey’s Jet 18 is just right for first time hikers who are big enough to carry their own gear. The mesh back panel provides ventilation and the fleece-lined shoulder harness is extra comfortable all day long. The external zippered pocket is perfect for snacks or lip balm while the internal zippered pocket is good for small items. Dual stretch mesh side pockets give youngsters a place to store new found outdoor treasures. There’s also an external reservoir pocket to make refills easy.
- Small external zippered pocket for sundries
- Lower web loop attachment points for lashing extra gear
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets for water bottles or snacks
- Small internal zippered pocket secures small items
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quick storage
- External reservoir sleeve makes refilling easy
- Top load access to main compartment is clean and simple
- Under lid zippered pocket for secure storage
Osprey’s Jet 18 is a kid’s daypack loaded with features also found on Osprey’s adult packs. The mesh back panel provides ventilation and the fleece-lined shoulder harness is comfortable all-day long. A webbing hip belt with mesh wings and a sternum strap keep the pack stable, even when the wearer is running full tilt. This top-loading pack has number of pockets to keep your kid organized. The external zippered pocket is perfect for snacks or lip balm while the internal zippered pocket is good for small items that need a more secure home. Dual stretch mesh side pockets give youngsters a place to store new found outdoor treasures such as shiny rocks or colorful leaves. There’s also a stretch mesh pocket on the shoulder strap for easy access to an energy bar or fruit roll up. An external reservoir pocket makes refills easy and reduces the chance of moisture inadvertently entering the main compartment. Because Osprey knows the secret to a happy kid is warmth and the secret to warmth is always having one dry layer.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 9 x 10 inches; 1.3 Pounds
- Item model number : 038218-309-1-O/S
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : June 25, 2014
- Manufacturer : Osprey Packs
- ASIN : B00MN4R4NM
Best Sellers Rank:
#284,412 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #113 in Internal Frame Hiking Backpacks
- Customer Reviews: