Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
These are not full size brushes, but that is just what I was looking for. These are great for carrying in your purse, or a spare to keep in your suitcase if you travel a lot. They are cute, as well, so they would make a very nice "extra" when you are giving a gift to a lady of any age. For the price, I am amazed that they are as good as they are. The bristles are soft and so far, have not shown signs of falling apart. Keep them clean and they should serve your needs well for a while. Recommended.
on August 4, 2014
These brushes are great, all except for the foundation brush. It's a little rough, and kind of small, but everything else is perfect. I recommend buying this, along with another foundation brush that's softer and bigger. If that's what you prefer. Other than that, the handle's are small witch makes the brushes easy to store in your makeup bag without taking up too much room!
on June 15, 2016
These brushes were decent quality. They lasted me about a year but I also don't do my makeup everyday. The print on the handle started rubbing away the first week I had. I recommend these brushes for people looking for starter brushes but if you're into the whole glam makeup you'll probably be better off with a different set.
review image
on January 17, 2015
Cheap quality, but that was expected. If you're looking for a cheap set and don't care much for the quality of the bristles/brush itself, this will work just fine. Probably a good set for a little girl who is going to ruin these anyway, but would not recommend them for a grown woman. Perhaps good enough as a secondary travel set.
on September 3, 2015
I bought these for my 12/year old niece and she loves them. She practices with makeup for when she will actually wear it. Her eyes lit up when I gave them to her.They don't look like professional brushes but they are good to learn with for a young girl.
on April 15, 2016
Love these, came on time or before delivery date and they work fine, one was broken when I got it the head had came off, but a little hot glue fixed that right up and no problems, works great I use almost everyday. I recommend this seller and would buy more if needed.
on December 1, 2014
This product's packaging was slightly damaged when I got it. It did ship in a timey manner but the product is cheaply
made and does not appear as nice as it does in the pictures. I would not buy this product again unless I was needing a
cheap gift for a young girl.
on August 4, 2013
Product arrived faster than I thought it would come. My daughter loves the makeup brushes. As a makeup play gift I would recomed others to buy it for themselves, plus the price was very reasonable. Thanks.
on September 13, 2014
CUTE BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. OKAY CHEAP BRUSHES FOR KIDS. ADULTS PAY MORE AND GET MORE QUALITY.
on October 15, 2013
This is the biggest waste of my money ever. First of all, the brushes are WAY too small to be used. Then the design pattern starts to peel off immediately. If you are buying this for your little daughter who will use it for play play, buy it. Its really not worth it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.