Oster Blender | Pro 1200 with Glass Jar, 24-Ounce Smoothie Cup and Food Processor Attachment, Brushed Nickel - BLSTMB-CBF-000
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.25 x 8 x 14.25 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The oster pro 1200 blender plus food processor starts with 1200 powerful watts, and lets you use the blender and food processor features interchangeably to make everything from smoothies to salsa to soup with ease
- Blender and food chopper feature smart settings technology and 7 speeds, including 3 pre programmed settings for 1 touch salsas, milkshakes, and smoothies, plus pulse for added control and precision
- Dual direction blade technology blends in forward and reverse, allowing ingredients to flow down into the blade easier for faster and smoother results; the powerful and precise blade system is 50 percent larger compared to previous oster blenders
- Comes with an 6 cup boroclass glass jar; extra large, bpa free 5 cup food processing bowl; stainless steel slicing disk and chopping blade; and 24 ounce lidded smoothie to go cup
- 10 year duralast all metal drive limited warranty for longevity; 900 watts of ice crushing power
- Premium stainless steel finish for an elegant, modern look; Cord length : 16 Inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
70 years and counting
We’ve made over 200 million Oster blenders, and along the way we became one of the most recognized names in blending across the U.S. Because our products are durable and versatile, you can rely on them to help you 'Make It Fresh' time and time again.
Oster Pro 1200 Blender with Glass Jar plus Smoothie Cup & Food Processor Attachment, Brushed Nickel
This Oster Pro 1200 Blender Plus Food Processor has a powerful motor that consistently crushes ice, pulverizes greens, and turns frozen fruit into sorbet. Seven speeds including 3 Smart Settings eliminate guesswork and offer one-touch controls for salsas, shakes, and smoothies. And the Dual Direction Blade ups blending power and speed.
- Extra-large capacity 5-cup food processing bowl
- 6-cup Boroclass glass jar
- Blade pushes ingredients down for fast, smooth results
- Pulse feature for added control and precision
Versatility and Convenience
Boroclass Glass Jar
The 6-cup Boroclass glass jar is durable and dishwasher safe
5-Cup Food Processor Bowl
Slices, chops, and shreds for fast and easy food prep, and comes with a stainless steel slicing disk and chopping blade.
Smart Settings Technology
Includes pre-programmed settings for smoothies, salsas, and milkshakes, and 7 speeds from pulse to puree.
Pico de Gallo
½ bunch fresh cilantro
3 firm tomatoes, cut into chunks
1 white onion, cut into quarters
1 jalapeño pepper, halved (optional)
¼ cup lime juice
1. Place food chopper onto blender base, then add cilantro and pulse until desired texture is reached. Set blended ingredient aside in a mixing bowl.
2. Repeat for each of the other ingredients, adding to mixing bowl after blending.
3. Combine ingredients in mixing bowl, incorporating everything together with the lime juice; add salt to taste.
4. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy!
1 onion, roughly chopped
1 bulb garlic, peeled
3 pre-chopped habanero pepper
1 can pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon apple cider
3 ripe tomatillos
2 green apples, peeled & roughly chopped
1 small clove fresh ginger
½ teaspoon apple pie spice
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
½ cup sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1. Add onion, garlic, habanero pepper, pumpkin, and apple cider to Oster Pro Blender & use the pre-programmed salsa setting to blend.
2. Add tomatillos, sliced apple, ginger, apple pie spice, olive oil, sugar, salt, and parsley and pulse until combined.
3. Place in serving dish and garnish.
Also need this disclaimer:
Sunbeam Products, Inc. d/b/a Jarden Consumer Solutions has not tested these recipes and is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe. You may not achieve the results desired due to variations in ingredients, cooking temperatures, cooking times, typos, errors, omissions, or individual cooking abilities. Please always use your best judgment when cooking with raw ingredients such as eggs, chicken, or fish.
2 tablespoons water
1/2 pound tomatillos (about 3 medium), husks removed, cored and quartered
1/2 cup white onion, coarsely chopped
1/2 small serrano pepper, quartered
1 garlic clove, chopped
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
1 teaspoon lime juice
1. Place the first six ingredients into Oster blender; blend on high until almost smooth.
2. Transfer to a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
3. Transfer to a bowl and stir in cilantro and lime juice.
4. Cool and enjoy!
Tip: Serve warm in a quesadilla, tacos, or breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs and cheese, or serve as a dip with your favorite tortilla chips.
1/2 cup diced peaches, fresh or canned
1 mango, pitted, peeled and diced
1/2 red pepper, diced
3 green onions, chopped
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (optional)
2 tablespoons lime juice
1. Toss all ingredients together.
2. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Compare with similar items
Ninja Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit (BL610), Black
Ninja Professional Countertop Blender with 1100-Watt Base, 72 Oz Total Crushing Pitcher and (2) 16 Oz Cups for Frozen Drinks and Smoothies (BL660), Gray
NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blender Combo 1200 Watt, 1200W, Dark Gray
|Color||Brushed Nickel||Black||Gray||Dark Gray|
|Item Dimensions||7.25 x 8.00 x 14.25 inches||9.50 x 7.50 x 17.00 inches||8.00 x 6.00 x 17.00 inches||—|
|Item Weight||13.45 lbs||7.10 lbs||7.60 lbs||—|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Plastic|
Oster Pro 1200 PLUS Blend N Go Smoothie Cup & Food Processor Attachment Brushed Nickel Glass
You can make everything fresh and delicious with the Oster Pro 1200 Plus' versatility and performance. The powerful motor starts up with 1200 watts of power that consistently crushes ice, pulverizes greens and turns frozen fruit into a smooth sorbet. Seven speeds including 3 pre programmed Smart Settings; take the guess work out of blending and food prep, providing simple one touch controls for salsas, milkshakes and smoothies at the touch of a button. Featuring a 50 percent larger blade system (compared to previous Oster blender models) and patented Dual Direction Blade Technology; that blends in forward and reverse motion, optimizing blade power and allowing ingredients to move down into the jar for faster, easier blending; 5 cup BPA free food processing bowl, stainless steel slicing disk and chopping blade; 24 ounce Blend N Go; cup included. Better Blending Tip:Cut up fresh fruit ingredients and freeze in individual portions, then just grab out of the freezer and blend up a smoothie in no time.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: After much time trying, I managed to find out that the latest company name handling this product brand is Jarden Consumer Solutions out of the state of Florida. They created a replacement order that has never arrived after more than two weeks.
My advice is to avoid Oster and all the other brands that JCS handles. Because when something goes wrong LOOK OUT. I used to think bad customer service came in the form of outsourcing overseas. But lately, even American companies have really bad QoS.
Update: a friend with larger and apparently stronger hands was able to unlock the base for me. Now I can lock and unlock it myself. I DID NOT put it together wrong and there wasn’t anything stuck to prevent it from unlocking. Still gets one star for no customer support.
The blender only contained yogurt, milk, a banana and five strawberries and was on a medium setting. After only five seconds, the blender exploded.
Amazon was very helpful in promptly refunding. We will not buy any more Oster products and advise against buying any yourself.
--Also, there were poor reviews on the blender cup saying there was an issue with things getting trapped under the lip of the cup or it was hard to clean. Oster must have changed the design because I don't see what those people are talking about. It looks almost like a Ball jar or Mason jar fitting at the top of the cup to me, which shouldn't be too hard to clean.
####The "Plastic" outter shell brushed chrome covering for the blender, feels rather sturdy to me. It shouldn't break, or be a problem for people, unless they are total clutzes, or drop appliances all the time. The aesthetic may look and feel cheap to some people, but so do new cars nowadays to me.
I have included pics of the outside of the blender, underneath the glass pitcher -and inside, also the blender cup with a pic of the top that attaches, for a visual reference.
Since my last post I reached out to Amazon and they in turn reached out to the vendor ( my return window thu Amazaon had expired) they replace my blender within 2 days!! I am so happy! I really hope this one lasts more than 6 months. :) keeping my fingers crossed!!
Top reviews from other countries
Called for warranty service but automated system did not return my 2 calls. Third time I waited for a live person and got a U.S. disinterested agent who did not know the product line. My call was disconnected somehow 10 min. into discussion. Although she had my phone number, she never called me back. Then, I called a local authorized Oster service shop, who told me it would take 8-10 weeks to get any parts needed before he could fix it. I will have no blender for that time. I don't have a backup blender. I will have to buy something else.
Stay far away from Oster products. Before buying a blender, call their service organization and see if they appear interested in helping you.
Side note: do NOT get this one gasket: https://www.amazon.ca/Oster-Gasket-Rubber-3-Pack-Gasket/dp/B0002KWBIW/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_79_lp_t_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=QBDR0BJP5NPKK3ENWFJV). It is not the right size for this blender, and it is not returnable on Amazon whatsoever.
Every time I am doing thick smoothies on my ninja I have to stop and shake the jar up to 4 times, and the noise is out of this world, whereas the Oster is way quieter and the reverse function? wow I don't need to shake the jar AT ALL. Another plus is the cost of the blade Ninja US$ 33. Oster CDN$ 19.10 here in Amazon. this is the only thing I noticed the blade is not doing so great, I am not too worry because I got the extra warranty. Hopefully it will work when time comes. I will update you guys.
ps. the food processor is wonderful, nice cauliflower rice and Keto Bread? just a dream!