Oster 3126 Tall Can Opener, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tall can opener opens cans safely and easily
- Patented Power Pierce cutting mechanism
- Removable cutting blade for easy clean up
- Built-in knife sharpener
- Cord storage
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
A blend of ingenious design and practical function makes this electric can opener a foolproof choice for any busy kitchen. The extra-tall unit accommodates a variety of sizes - from short, wide cans of tuna or salmon to larger cans of soup or chow mein - and everything in between. Furthermore, its patented Power Pierce cutting mechanism effortlessly pierces lids and slices them off cleanly, while its extra-strong magnetic lid lifter grips cans while spinning and holds their lids for easy, injury-free disposal. As an added benefit, the appliance features a built-in knife sharpener designed to help keep kitchen cutlery in prime operating condition, as well as a convenient cord-storage compartment to leave countertops tidy. Additional highlights include a sturdy base for steady use, a contemporary profile that looks great when left out on the counter or center kitchen island, and an auto-stop function that halts operation when through. A smart way to get healthy, home-cooked meals on the table in record time.
Top customer reviews
1. It is very easy to use, I have never had a problem aligning any sized can. Seems to magically grab the can.
2. Even gallon cans that are too long, I place the opener on the edge of the counter and I can open them easily.
3. I have never had a problem opening cans that have deeper grooves, or shallow grooves,
4. I have never had to pull out my hand can opener and finish opening a can.
My very favorite thing about this is that since I purchased this can opener, my husband and grandchildren can actually open cans themselves!