Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $12.50 shipping
+ $12.80 shipping
Oster 4715 Multi-Use 10-Cup uncooked resulting in 20-Cup (Cooked) Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, White
|Price:||$40.23 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 700-watt unit prepares up to 20 cups of cooked rice, soup, even chocolate fondue
- Cool-Touch lid; 1-touch operation; 12-hour auto keep-warm; auto shut-off
- Carrying handle; locking button; dishwasher-safe nonstick pot and steaming tray
- Accessories include tray, measuring cup, and rice paddle with paddle holder
- Measures 11-4/5 by 11-4/5 by 11-2/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I am not surprised at all to see the entire Oster line of rice cookers loaded with bad reviews. Even though we got this as a gift, I still feel ripped off. Do your research on rice cookers and stay FAR away from anything with the "Oster" name attached.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought one at brandsmart usa. It didnt last too much and always had some issues. Be aware...Published 22 months ago by Ivan Figueroa
I gave a five star rating because I love this product. I wore my old one out because we used it so much. Read morePublished on April 30, 2014 by Keri C.
very good purchase. my wife likes it a lot. a little bi9t of sticking and rice not completely cooked at times but i think she's grtting better.Published on August 24, 2013 by warren r. coverdell
This rice cooker is awesome I keep buying this particular brand whenever the one I own goes bad. Been doing this for years. Love it.Published on June 25, 2013 by Amazon Customer
It just broke right away really not a good buy would go with something else. I would upgrade to something better.Published on May 10, 2013 by CARL DELGIACCO
This is a horrible product. Burns rice even is you use twice the water. Not suitable for intended use. Get another brand or you will be sorry. Read morePublished on November 18, 2012 by Mike,in.ohio