Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 259 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 305 reviews
on February 9, 2017
I have to wonder if I got a dud, because almost of the reviews are glowing and do not reflect my experience at all. I keep this toaster on the lowest setting and still can't let anything finish a full toasting cycle because it will burn on one side. Kind of defeats the purpose of an automatic toaster if I have to watch it the entire time. It does not toast evenly at all. Usually the side closest to the back of the toaster is very dark, while the side towards the front is barely toasted at all.

I gave it two stars because I do like the design and features, in theory. I just wish they worked as intended.
on May 26, 2016
Arrived on time and securely packaged. It took a little time to adjust to the settings.......sometimes burnt toast other times, pale. It has a nice feature for frozen items. The body of the toaster is very lightweight which could be a hinderance to some.
on July 31, 2015
I love this toaster. It looks great, toasts evenly, has a neat cancel button and the handle let's me lift even the shortest breads out without a utensil or burning myself. I'm a clumsy person so appliances that are basically child-proof are perfect for me.
on August 22, 2016
If you want to make white bread brown and brown bread browner - look no further. This toaster does it. The bread slots are a good size and wide enough to accommodate a sliced bagel very easily. The settings are nicely varied giving the lightest of light to a dark brown (near black) at the highest setting. I have not timed the toaster, but it seems to take no more or less time than I have become accustomed to in my past.

The bagel and frozen settings also work well and the cancel button is handy for those of us that like to check our work along the way to make sure we get the perfect Pantone color on our bread (7511 C).

A solid toaster. I selected this one in the hope that it would match my stainless steel kitchen, while it doesn't stand out or look out of place, none of the exterior of it is actually stainless steel.
on April 25, 2017
Our several year old toaster finally wore out and we wanted to replace it with the same brand. It works great without spending tons of money on a high priced brand. The dial has a non-slip grip that is easy to turn. The 3 buttons are LED backlit so they are easy to see.
on March 9, 2016
This toaster is junk! 35 days later and it broke with no return protection. Don't bother with this piece of trash toaster. It's flimsy and not worth .99 cents.
on July 2, 2017
Be warned, the cord is really short. Toaster needs to be in front of an outlet on your counter. Pretty much all plastic. I thought the grey areas were going to be like a brushed metal but they're plastic.
on May 27, 2017
Works fine. 4 stars because the slots are just a little bit on the narrow side. Another 1/4" wider would have made it a 5 star toaster.
on June 15, 2017
Has a lot of nice features and is very nice looking; but, it doesn't seem to toast frozen, gluten free breads very evenly. May toast more evenly on regular breads that are not frozen.
on May 26, 2016
Has long slots (5 1/4") for the wide pan style of bread. No more toasting half at a time.