Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Oster Rapid Blend 8-Speed Blender with Glass Jar and Bonus 3-Cup Food Processor, Metallic Red, BCCG08-RFP-NP9
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 450 watt motor of ice crushing power with 8 speeds. Makes preparing everyday meals and snacks easy, perfect for smoothies, salsa, dips and more.
- 6 Cup dishwasher safe and scratch resistant glass jar is thermal shock tested to withstand extreme temperature changes.
- 3-cup BPA-Free food processor attachment included, Stainless Steel S-blade to make food prep easier. Quickly and easily chop spicy pico de gallo salsa, shred fresh carrots for a salad, grate cheese for pizza, tacos, salads and more. Dishwasher safe.
- Oster 10 Year DURALAST All-Metal Drive Limited Warranty for lasting durability
- Crush Pro 4 Blade - Stainless Steel, 4-point design pulverizes and chops with precision.
- Dimensions: 15.75" x 7.5" x 8.5", Cord length:16"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Oster Brand Promise:
Oster BCCG08 8-Speed 6-Cup Blender, Red
Not just for smoothies and milkshakes, though. The Oster BCCG08 can take on so much more.
In eye-catching, vibrant red, this bold, beautiful Oster BCCG08 blender means business. The blender comes fully loaded with innovative features that make everyday blending a breeze. Whether it's a banana protein blend after an invigorating morning run or a chocolate shake at the end of a long week, the unit blends to perfection.
Robust 450-Watt Motor & 8 Speed Settings
Power is no problem with this gem of a blender. Equipped with a 450-watt motor, the blender can handle almost any favorite family recipe or new creation. a user-friendly push-button control panel, which includes eight speed settings. Choose from Mix, Chop, Puree, Smoothie, Milkshake, and Liquefy.
Duralast All-Metal Drive
Oster Blenders are uniquely designed with Legendary Duralast All-Metal Drive which assures lasting quality and performance, outlasting competitor plastic drive systems by far. The Oster All-Metal drive system is Life tested to blend up to 10,000 smoothies and is backed by a 10-year warranty.
Stainless-Steel Ice-Crushing Blade
With its rugged power and stainless-steel ice-crushing blade, the BCCG08 blender efficiently transforms ice cubes into crushed ice. Savor the day with strawberry daiquiris, mango margaritas, or refreshing pina coladas. The blender's sharp blade makes easy work of pulverizing frozen fruit, chopping onions and green peppers, and pureeing soup. It even grinds almonds, peanuts, and pecans to perfection, as well as coffee beans for fresh, flavorful brews.
6-Cup Glass Jar
Scratch-resistant and dishwasher-safe, the unit's blending jar offers a roomy 6-cup capacity and is made of Boroclass glass that has been thermal-shock tested to withstand extreme temperature changes, which means it's no problem to pull it out from a steamy hot dishwasher and safely blend up a frosty cold beverage seconds later. The jar provides measuring marks up the side, a secure-grip handle, and a removable filler cap in the lid.
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach (58149) Blender with Glass Jar For Shakes & Smoothies, Multi function, Electric, Includes Chopper Attachment
Cuisinart BFP-650 1 HP Blender/Food Processor, Silver
Cuisinart BFP-703CH SmartPower Duet Blender and Food Processor, Chrome DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER
Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor, Die Cast (DISCONTINUED)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SpaceBound||JADA Lifestyles|
|Color||Metallic Red||Black||Silver||Chrome||Die Cast|
|Item Dimensions||9.1 x 13.6 x 14.5 in||14.13 x 8.69 x 12 in||7.88 x 15.88 x 13.5 in||6 x 6.5 x 16 in||7.75 x 10.25 x 17 in|
|Item Weight||9.45 lbs||8.95 lbs||—||10 lbs||29 lbs|
|Material Type||Glass||Plastic||Plastic||glass||Information Not Available|
|Size||9.1 x 13.6 x 14.5 inches||OSF||3_cup||40 Ounce||14 Cup|
It's one multi-talented multi-tasker. It's a blender. It's a food processor. It's impressive. Simple, one-touch pushbutton controls that deliver 450 watts of power in 8 varying speeds. And with two small appliances in one, you get a powerful, space-saving solution for every day. The 6-cup, dishwasher-safe, glass blender jar has been Thermal Shock tested so you can pull it out of a steamy dishwasher and safely make a frosty cold beverage right away. The stainless steel "ice crusher" blade does just that so you get smooth frozen drinks every time. And it can handle so much more, from frozen beverages to dips, from sauces to smoothies and more. The BPA-free food processor attachment features a 3-cup bowl perfect for chopping, mixing and mincing onions, garlic, vegetables, nuts and more. This Oster Blender is made in North America and backed by the superior quality of All Metal Drive. Because the two pieces that connect are metal (instead of plastic), you get a more durable and longer-lasting blender that will function flawlessly, party after party, year after year. The competition just can't compare. With a blender and food processor combined into one powerful machine, the possibilities are always endless (and delicious).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this blender mostly so my wife could make (fruit smoothies. Let me describe what that means. She fills the blender to the rim with everything including spinach, cucumbers, kale, grapefruit, bananas, lemons, and always topped with a bunch of frozen like a rock strawberries. She then blends them until smooth. The darn blender handles it with ease. I'm up here writing this review minutes after watching the process, and hearing her happily exclaim "Wow it's so nice and smooth, no chunks, I love this blender!". She never had to remove the lid to stir or anything. Just filled it up ( did I mention to the rim) pulsed it a couple times, then pressed smoothie, a minute later done!
I like the blender because the blades detach from the cup for a truly thorough cleaning. My last blender from a different maker kept getting mold like material at the bottom in the crevices where the cup met the blades. Couldn't clean it no matter what.
GET THIS YOU"LL LOVE IT!
As for the other review complaints:
I see a bunch of reviews complaining about to things. They complain that;
1) the blender is not stable - Sure it is. But anyone who doesn't gently rest their hand on top of a blender chopping ice cubes into flakes really isn't that swift to begin with.
2) It has a hard time making milkshakes - Come on, did you get the milkshake attachment if it's that critical for you to make milkshakes without having to push down on the ice cream? No then do so, it's about $9. Otherwise don't be surprised that the blender doesn't instantly suck floating densely packed ice cream down to the blades and turn it into a smooth creamy taste of heaven....expect to give it a helping hand(or preferably spoon) to stir it.
UPDATE: 12/17/16 I emailed Oster customer service with the issue I had with the food processor lid. They requested several, tiny, very hard to read numbers off the bottom of the Blender motor which I sent. I then heard from Denise at Jarden Consumer Solutions who was very helpful. She too asked for even tinnier numbers which I sent. I received a new blender and food processor today! When I compared my old food processor with the new one, I found that the adaptor (see photo) did not spin. Not sure when or how that froze. Instructions say that when this happens, you have to send the unit back.
I like the pulse button - something my old blender did not have.
I've only used the blender for strawberries and melons so far. Like my old blender, I occasionally have to stick a spoon in and stir stuff up on the bottom to get it to blend but that's to be expected.
The liquefy setting produced a great consistency for freezing puree in silicone ice cube trays.
Most recent customer reviews
Not so strong and hard to make a smoothie with. Black and decker, which is way cheaper, did a better job