Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Oster BLSTMB-CBG-000 Pro 1200 Blender Plus 24 oz S..." and save 49% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Oster BLSTMB-CBG-000 Pro 1200 Blender Plus 24 oz Smoothie Cup
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smart Settings Technology and 7 Speeds including 3 pre-programmed settings for the most common blender creations
- Dual Direction Blade Technology for extra blending power to chop and grind with precision Extra wide 3.5” blade system allows ingredients to flow down into the blade easier for faster and smoother results
- 1200 power watts and 900 watts of ice crushing power
- 6-cup dishwasher safe Boroclass glass jar withstands thermal shock
- Pulse feature for added control and precision
- Oster 10 Year DURALAST All-Metal Drive Limited Warranty for lasting durability
- Includes Extra large capacity 24 oz smoothie cup
- Dimensions: 14.25" x 7.25" x 8", Cord length:16"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
70 years and counting
We’ve made over 200 million Oster blenders, and along the way we became one of the most recognized names in blending across the U.S. Because our products are durable and versatile, you can rely on them to help you 'Make It Fresh' time and time again.
Oster Pro 1200 Plus Blender with Professional Tritan Jar and Food Processor
This Oster Pro 1200 Blender Plus Food Processor has a powerful motor that consistently crushes ice, pulverizes greens, and turns frozen fruit into sorbet. Seven speeds including 3 Smart Settings eliminate guesswork and offer one-touch controls for salsas, shakes, and smoothies. And the Dual Direction Blade ups blending power and speed.
- Extra-large capacity 5-cup food processing bowl
- Extra-large 8-cup BPA-free Tritan jar
- Blade pushes ingredients down for fast, smooth results
- Pulse feature for added control and precision
Versatility and Convenience
BPA-Free Tritan Jar
The extra-large, 8-cup Tritan jar is impact- and temperature resistant, dishwasher safe, and BPA-free.
5-Cup Food Processor Bowl
Slices, chops, and shreds for fast and easy food prep, and comes with a stainless steel slicing disk and chopping blade.
Smart Settings Technology
Includes pre-programmed settings for smoothies, salsas, and milkshakes, and 7 speeds from pulse to puree.
Pico de Gallo
½ bunch fresh cilantro
3 firm tomatoes, cut into chunks
1 white onion, cut into quarters
1 jalapeño pepper, halved (optional)
¼ cup lime juice
1. Place food chopper onto blender base, then add cilantro and pulse until desired texture is reached. Set blended ingredient aside in a mixing bowl.
2. Repeat for each of the other ingredients, adding to mixing bowl after blending.
3. Combine ingredients in mixing bowl, incorporating everything together with the lime juice; add salt to taste.
4. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy!
1 onion, roughly chopped
1 bulb garlic, peeled
3 pre-chopped habanero pepper
1 can pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon apple cider
3 ripe tomatillos
2 green apples, peeled & roughly chopped
1 small clove fresh ginger
½ teaspoon apple pie spice
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
½ cup sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1. Add onion, garlic, habanero pepper, pumpkin, and apple cider to Oster Pro Blender & use the pre-programmed salsa setting to blend.
2. Add tomatillos, sliced apple, ginger, apple pie spice, olive oil, sugar, salt, and parsley and pulse until combined.
3. Place in serving dish and garnish.
Also need this disclaimer:
Sunbeam Products, Inc. d/b/a Jarden Consumer Solutions has not tested these recipes and is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe. You may not achieve the results desired due to variations in ingredients, cooking temperatures, cooking times, typos, errors, omissions, or individual cooking abilities. Please always use your best judgment when cooking with raw ingredients such as eggs, chicken, or fish.
2 tablespoons water
1/2 pound tomatillos (about 3 medium), husks removed, cored and quartered
1/2 cup white onion, coarsely chopped
1/2 small serrano pepper, quartered
1 garlic clove, chopped
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
1 teaspoon lime juice
1. Place the first six ingredients into Oster blender; blend on high until almost smooth.
2. Transfer to a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
3. Transfer to a bowl and stir in cilantro and lime juice.
4. Cool and enjoy!
Tip: Serve warm in a quesadilla, tacos, or breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs and cheese, or serve as a dip with your favorite tortilla chips.
1/2 cup diced peaches, fresh or canned
1 mango, pitted, peeled and diced
1/2 red pepper, diced
3 green onions, chopped
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (optional)
2 tablespoons lime juice
1. Toss all ingredients together.
2. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Blending just got better with the Oster Pro 1200 Plus. You can make everything fresh and delicious with this blender's versatility and performance. The powerful motor impresses any chef as it blends through ice, greens, frozen ingredients and more. Starting up with an extra boost at 1200 power watts, it works with blending force to smoothly and continuously create the consistency you need. Smart settings are conveniently programmed to blend the perfect smoothies, salsas and milkshakes in just one touch so you never have to guess how long or what speed to blend your ingredients. The wide base allows foods to flow freely down to the blade and dual direction technology spins the Crush Pro 6 Blade in forward and reverse motion, optimizing the blade's power to blend all types of foods. Better Blending Tip: Cut up fresh fruit ingredients and freeze in individual portions, then just grab out of the freezer and blend up a smoothie in no time!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After comparing many reviews and weeding through the hype and learning how the commercial blenders work I decided to search for something that shared those qualities, all Metal Drive, Reverse action, lots of power for home use and a glass or stainless steel blending pitcher to reduce exposure to estrogenic plastics and reduce the cost of replacement parts. on Ebay I learned that the old trusty Vitamix's of the 90s had stainless steel pitchers and an average wattage of 850. If 850 watts was all a commercial business needed then that's all I need at home. I won't be making 100 smoothies a day like the Vitamix would be expected to do. The Oster 1200 pro is an average of 900 which is more than the older Viatmix 3600s. Logic would say this blender is all I would need. So far I have made 4 smoothies and some frozen banana strawberry ice cream. I've read complaints of people not being able to use it without added liquid... why would you not add liquid to your smoothie? It is important to lubricate the blades and not push any machine with too many frozen solids or tough stems.
I used the commercial Vitamix blenders for 5 years at Starbucks. Even those machines had to have a thawing period for frozen fruit, had to have a liquid in them along with the ice and other ingredients to make smoothies and Frappacinos. They are indeed workhorses, but i don't need a workhorse like that at home. This blender is enough for me. It performs like a Vitamix. It creates a vortex, is programmed, has a glass pitcher, doesn't runaway on the counter (no serious vibration) yes it's loud (get a sound a dampener like smoothie shops have if thats a problem for you) Someone mentioned rust on their blades... don't rinse it and let it sit. I run soap and water through the blender then take it all apart and rinse each piece then air dry. I had to do the same for the vitamix's. Both the pitcher and the to-go cup work great on the blender.
The only Con i have experienced is the lid on the to-go cup. It slides forward when you take a drink, a minor annoyance. Maybe add a locking mechanism on the lid? I have no serious complaints about this blender. If I encounter anything I will update my review.
All in all this is a great machine.
JUNE-2016 UPDATE: Recently, my blender's motor clutch, (the square post on the top of the motor base that connects to the gear assembly), came loose and broke off. :( I called Oster customer service since my blender was only 4+ months old and still under warranty. The representative was very cordial, professional and handled my issue very quickly. He sent me a brand new blender and e-mailed a UPS label to send back the broken one. All of this was at no charge to me! I received my new blender just 4 days after the incident and it works great! I was so impressed by how Oster handled this issue that I wanted to update my review to let other customers know what great customer service they offer. This is something rarely seen these days, unfortunately. Hope this additional info is helpful. :)
FEB-2018/2ND UPDATE: I've now owned this blender for just over 2 years and still use it every day. I love it! However, I was disheartened to read here and on the Oster website, so many questions and complaints from customers about the lack of replacement gaskets available. I decided to DIY some gaskets made from a silicone baking mat. They work great, in fact I think they work a bit better than the rubber originals since silicone doesn't dry out or crack as easily. I have a youtube video showing how I made them if anyone wants to continue using this blender and needs a new gasket, (and is sick and tired of waiting for Oster to get their act together). Channel: helpfulnatural.
Other than that, it blends ice-related items (frozen strawberries, ice cubes and bananas) perfectly, leaving no remaining bits of the items unblended like our other blenders over the years. And 1200 watts is plenty! Crushes everything smoothly. Yes, it is not "quiet": guess what? It's a blender. It's ok if it is somewhat loud for 30 seconds. No one in our family has said anything; it's not like a jet is going by. It's a great blender. The Smoothie mode works awesome as do some of the other pre-programmed settings.
It fits in perfectly in our kitchen so we can slide it back and forth underneath our Cabinets. Why some of the higher priced blender have chosen to put suction cups underneath the blender base is beyond me: we returned the Ninja without ever trying it out because it's so large and has these suction cups on it. This is our third blender in 10 years and we finally are completely happy.
And lastly, you save $100 - $200 if that means anything to people anymore...Thank you Oster for engineering a great product...