Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 21, 2015
I bought this blender for my 12yo daughter. She loves smoothies and has gotten old enough to make them herself. This blender is easy to use with its one touch button and is the perfect size. She makes her smoothie for breakfast and drinks it on the bus on the way to school. I love that the container is a sport bottle (which she clamps onto her backpack) made of BPA free plastic and very easy to clean. This blender is powerful for its size and blends frozen fruits with ease. I have also used it for making pesto and dips and it worked great. I would definitely recommend!

Wild horses could not sway my views and all opinions are my own, and reflect my personal experience with this product. I strive to make my reviews as helpful as possible to others, because helpful and honest reviews are just as important to me when I am making my buying decisions. If you feel any of this information was helpful, please click the "Yes" button. Thanks!
0Comment| 165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 16, 2018
I bought this for myself mainly for convenience. I order Daily Harvest smoothie cups that are delivered frozen to my door, and I have one every day for breakfast. It was a royal pain to make them in my Viking mixer and then pour into a cup to go to work, so I was hoping this would be more convenient. It is amazing. It has cut at least 10 minutes off my daily routine just from being easy to clean and so portable. It is a champ with frozen chunks of banana, coffee, seeds and nuts, you name it. Anything I've thrown at it, it's been able to handle. I throw it all in, blend it up, rinse off the blade portion, screw on the lid, and off I go to work. At work I wash out the bottle and use it for my liquids the rest of the day. Easy peasy.

I never write reviews, so the fact that I took the time to write this is evidence of what a great product it is.
on January 9, 2018
Too early to write a review but I will do it anyway in other words this is a "First look" impression of this product after using it only one time. I really, really doubt the durability of this product, my impression is that it will not last too long,we will see.
Pros:
Very quite operation.
Very easy to clean
Very small footprint
Very attractive look
Very affordable

Cons
Time will tell, if you time travel calling this an Oster product is a joke.
on October 11, 2017
Nice way to make a smoothie on the go for one without having to clean an entire blender. It will still leave chunks of larger pieces and ice, but it works for me perfectly. You put in your ingredients, blend, then drink 'n go. Now if i could remember to pick up ingredients when im getting groceries.
on November 26, 2017
For the price, it gets the job done. The blade is not very sharp. The shape of the bottle makes it difficult to blend everything without having to shake the ingredients to flow down half way through. It also stars to emit a burning smell after a strenuous blend. But for $25, it's worth dealing with. It's super convenient to not have to transfer smoothies into a different container.
on February 20, 2017
Get what you pay for. After a month of use it now blends inconsistently at 50-75% power.
Still works and for the price its worth the risk.
on January 5, 2018
Not a 5 Star product — odd. On my second one this year and it's fickle again, which is what was happening before it burned out completely. sometimes will turn on, sometimes takes multiple seatings (at least 3 or 4)

[updated as i finally got it working again]
on May 9, 2013
I bought this blender for a new shake diet my husband and I started. This blender looked easy and thats what I need! Well, let me tell you... I am in love with this blender! It works great every single time!!!!! (average use is 6-7x a day between our family) It's super powerful and fast (not very loud). It blends the contents we add every single time without getting stuck (thank you, thank you). This blender and the convenient sports bottles have made dieting super easy!!! In fact, I bought and extra 6 sports bottles because now my kids are all wanting smoothies too. =) GREAT WAY TO GET YOUR KIDS TO EAT FRUIT! I now make awesome smoothies for my kids every morning and after school. I fill 1/2 sports bottle with "Vanilla" flavored Almond Milk (which is AMAZING - BETTER than regular milk, OMG!), 1 banana (break into thirds), 4 Frozen Strawberries, 10-15 Frozen Blue Berries, 4 ice cubes and 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavored sugar free/fat free jello pudding mix (just the powder). Shake, Blend and ENJOY! Your kids (and adults) will beg for more every time! The key is the vanilla flavored almond milk. It's sweet and makes an awesome smoothies (no bitterness or tart taste what so ever).

I recommend this blender to everyone! It's small and fits on even the smallest counters. I bought the green and love it. This dieting thing is working! I give this blender "6" STARS! = )

- Busy Mom of 4 Kids
on February 16, 2016
I read all of the awful reviews of this blender but went ahead and bought it anyway, big mistake! I thought it was pretty great for the first month, but the plastic pieces that connect to make it spin started to warp and melt. Such a poorly designed product! I've only had this for a little less than 2 months and use it about every other day.
on January 6, 2018
At first I loved this product. Super compact and convenient. However...it lasted 3 months before the motor burned up completely. It was being used 1x a day 5 days a week for shakes which consisted of water or almond milk, vitamin powder and bananas or strawberries. With only occasional ice. Really disappointed because I’ve used oyster products many times before and always been pleased.
If your getting it for occasional use go for it. If it’s for regular use shop elsewhere