Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender with Tr...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 20% off the $24.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender with Travel Sport Bottle, Light Powder Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blend your favorite smoothie or shake right in the sport bottle
- Dishwasher-safe 20-ounce BPA-free plastic sport bottle
- Powerful 250-watt motor with One Touch blending
- Built-in, resettable fuse will revive the motor in 15 minutes should it overheat
- Recipes included in the instruction manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
Four vivid colors to choose from.
The Oster Brand Promise:
A Blender to Fit Your Schedule
The Oster My Blend blender is an individual-sized blender and sport bottle in one that is designed to fit your active, fast-paced lifestyle. With quick and convenient One Touch blending, you can create your favorite smoothies, protein shakes, and more to enjoy at home, on a run, or at the office.
The easy to use My Blend allows you to personalize the contents of your blended beverage and control the ingredients. Simply fill the My Blend sport bottle with ingredients from your favorite recipe, blend, and go about your day. Once you have enjoyed your smoothie or protein shake, you can reuse your My Blend sport bottle throughout the day to stay hydrated with water and other beverages.
- 3 Year Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Perfect for the on-the-go consumer, the smoothie drinker, and the health enthusiast.
The My Blend is a powerful way to start your day with its 250-watt motor that will pulverize frozen fruit and ice to blend the smoothie of your choice. By blending directly into the sport bottle, you''ll have less mess and less to clean up. The drinking lid has a carry hook that makes it easy to take with you as you carry out your day. The stylish 20-ounce BPA-free plastic sport bottle is dishwasher safe and fits in most car cup holders. Storage is simple, as the blender base is small enough to keep on your counter every day.
Fill, Blend, Go, and Reuse
Fill the sport bottle with ingredients.
Attach the blending blade to the bottle and place on the base to blend in one touch.
Remove the blade attachment, attach the drinking lid, and go.
Reuse the sport bottle throughout the day.
|Pumpkin Spice Smoothie||Cranberry Orange Smoothie||Vermont Maple Smoothie|
|Serving Size:||Serves 1 (18 oz)||Serves 1 (18 oz)||Serves 1 (18 oz)|
|Ingredients:||1 cup reduced-fat (2%) milk -- 3/4 cup solid-pack pumpkin -- 3/4 cup vanilla frozen yogurt -- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar -- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice -- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg||1 1/2 cups orange juice -- 1 cup frozen sliced peaches, broken in half -- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce||3/4 cup reduced-fat (2%) milk -- 4 ounces unsweetened applesauce -- 2 to 3 ice cubes -- 1/2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt -- 2 to 3 tablespoons maple syrup, preferably Grade B -- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|Directions:||Pour milk into My Blend sports bottle. Add pumpkin, frozen yogurt, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and nutmeg. Fasten the blade assembly on the open end of the sports bottle.||Pour juice into My Blend sports bottle. Add peaches and cranberry sauce. Fasten the blade assembly on the open end of the sports bottle.||Pour milk into My Blend sports bottle. Add applesauce, ice cubes, frozen yogurt, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Fasten the blade assembly on the open end]of the sports bottle.|
|Turn the sports bottle upside down and place it in the base, lining up the arrows on the blade assembly with the arrows on the base. Press the sports bottle down in the base or turn the sports bottle clockwise to lock it for hands-free operation. Blend 20 to 30 seconds or until smooth.||Turn the sports bottle upside down and place it in the base, lining up the arrows on the blade assembly with the arrows on the base. Press the sports bottle down in the base or turn the sports bottle clockwise to lock it for hands-free operation. Blend 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth.||Turn the sports bottle upside down and place it in the base, lining up the arrows on the blade assembly with the arrows on the base. Press the sports bottle down in the base or turn the sports bottle clockwise to lock it for hands-free operation. Blend 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth.|
|Turn the sports bottle over and place on a flat surface. Replace the blade assembly with the drinking lid.||Turn the sports bottle over and place on a flat surface. Replace the blade assembly with the drinking lid.||Turn the sports bottle over and place on a flat surface. Replace the blade assembly with the drinking lid.|
|MyBlend||MyBlend Pro||Mason Jar Blender|
|Health Conscious||Health Conscious||Fun / Entertaining|
|Use For||Basic Smoothies||More Complex Smoothies||Basic Smoothies, Fun / Entertaining Guests|
|Drink Types||Fruit Smoothies||Fruit & Green Smoothies, seeds, nuts||Fruit Smoothies, Margaritas|
|# Jars / Lids, Capacity||1 = 20 oz (single wall)||1 = 20 oz (double wall)||2 = 20 oz (single wall)|
|Blade||1 = 4-point||1 = 4-point||1 = 4-point|
|Accessories||4 reusable straws||1 straw, 1 sip lid, 1 storage lid|
Compare to similar items
This item Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender with Travel Sport Bottle, Light Powder Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Wise Tiger||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.7 x 6.9 x 14.9 in||10.2 x 11.6 x 7.4 in||4.2 x 5.66 x 9 in||8.75 x 7 x 8 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||—||—||1.5 lbs|
Get up. Get blending. Get going. Your life on the go just took a whole new direction. Introducing the Oster My Blend, a strikingly stylish addition to the Oster family of blenders � designed for your active, fast-paced lifestyle. Sleek, industrial design of the stylish travel sport bottle. It�s available in orange, pink, green and blue. The 20 ounce BPA-free plastic Sport Bottle comes complete with a carry hook and lid storage when put away. Works with the Oster My Blend blender, and looks are just the beginning. A powerful 250-watt motor turns ice and frozen fruit into your favorite smoothies, health shakes, and diet drinks. When in use, you replace the blade with the drinking lid, so you don�t have to drink with the blade still in the bottom. The Blender base is small enough to keep on your counter every day. Simply FILL the My Blend Sport Bottle, BLEND, and GO! REUSE throughout the day to stay hydrated with water and other beverages. The Oster My Blend. Smoothie skills that impress. Intriguing design that travels.
Top Customer Reviews
It has a small engine. While it's fairly loud, it is quieter (and weaker) then most full size blenders. It blends ice and fresh/frozen fruit and veggies very well, but needs enough liquid to do it correctly. And by correctly, I mean in 30 seconds or so. If you're holding the thing down for more than a minute or two, it is at risk for overheating (although mine never has).
Here's what I do: Fill the bottle up 50-60% with milk/water/juice, fill the rest with fruit/powder/peanut butter, blend for 10-15 seconds, take the bottle off and shake to mix (not necessary, but it makes the process quicker and helps you decide if you need to add more liquid), then blend for another 10 seconds. It will not make super thick smoothies that you have to eat with a spoon. If it doesn't seem like it's blending, add more liquid!
I only have 2 small problems with this blender. One is the terribly designed lid, which I've solved by using a straw. The other is that the bottle won't clean properly in the dishwasher (water doesn't reach all the way up), so I bought a bottle brush and clean it manually.
**2016 Edit: I've had this thing for 3 years now, still use it 5 times a week, and it still works great!
Things I really like about this blender:
- It is cheap! I like that this is under $40 and works amazingly well as long as you add crushed ice from a fridge ice dispenser and not the giant half moon cubes. If you do add whole cubes, it works best to add a little more liquid than normal and give the bottle a shake mid blend.
- It has a small footprint and is light weight, this would be great for a tiny kitchen, RV or someone with limited mobility who can't lift a large glass jar on a full size blender. You do have to twist the bottle to activate the blades, but it was easy to do with little resistance.
- This would be a great gift for the health nut in your life. I make blended coffee drinks in mine, but my body-builder cousin would love this for his protein shakes.
- It is perfect for a dorm room, the bright colors insure there is probably a shade any 19 year old could like. I would have loved one of these in college, I would have told my parents it was for smoothies, and then enjoyed margaritas on the weekends ;D
- As a new mom with a little toddler, I really do like blending my mocha in the same cup I drink from to save on time and dirty dishes. After a quick rinse, I use it to keep ice water handy throughout the day; 4-5 of these means I am well hydrated.
Things I wish were better:
- I wish the container were a half inch winder and an inch shorter. This would allow ice to blend easier and a standard straw would be compatible with this sports cup, as it is now a straw slips down just below the lip of the sip hole so you have to take the lid off to fish it out. Get a long straw if you want to use one with this.
- Better bottle calibrations. It only has a mark for 20 oz., which is the fill line. I would have loved a calibrated side to get proper smoothie ratios right in the cup, it would have saved getting out measuring cups. I may do it myself with an orange Sharpie.
- A better lid. The current flip cap has just a weak tension closure with no rubber gasket around the sip hole, this means it is just plastic clicking lightly into other plastic with no seal at all. I filled it will water and knocked it over on the counter and the cap came open immediately and spilled water out. You could not stash this in a gym bag for later without coating the inside with smoothie. It is best to treat this container like a lidded coffee mug and not a sports bottle. It would be great if the lid had a small rubber gasket around the sip hole and a simple tension latch to keep the lid closed enough to survive being knocked over.
- The colors offered. I was given the orange model free of charge to try and review, so my complaint here is not about what I received but what I see being offered. It would be wonderful if this was available in all black or all white with a clear bottle. I liked this blender enough to see if they had it in white to get my mother for her RV, but she would hate all the day glow colors so I will pass. Too bad, it would have made a nice Mother's Day gift!
Tips for better results:
1) Add your ingredients in reverse of a regular blender, for smoothest blending add in order: liquid, fruit, powder, then ice last. This makes sure the ice gets to the blades straight away and powder mix ins don't stick to the bottom/top.
2) Keep ingredients a little below the fill line. The narrow shape of the bottle means the ice needs a bit more room than recommended to properly grind and blend.
3) If you are trying to make a really thick smoothie and the stuff just isn't moving around enough, alternate between blending for a few seconds and then disengaging the bottle from the base and give it a good shake to help mix the ingredients. This will blend the drink to a surprisingly smooth texture and shaves time off getting it there. It is easy to do this and beats making the baby cry :)
I can recommend this product for blended drinks. I would not attempt anything else with this blender; I'd leave salsa, nut butters, granitas, soups and such jobs to a full size blender. I do not own a magic bullet, so I cannot compare it to that.
I make smoothies every morning with this - yogurt, frozen fruit in 2 in. chunks, ground flaxseed, and 3-4 ice cubes. Pulse a couple of times and get a nice, thick, healthy smoothie. Stick a straw in it and I'm ready to go!
The bottle/container travels well and will not spill. The opening has a flap that clicks into place and keeps the contents from spilling if it's knocked over. There is also a handle on the top, making it easy to carry - if you have issues with your fingers not being able to touch extremely cold things (like if you have Raynaud's Disease, as I do), that's a really important feature.
It's attractive and easy to clean, but you will need a bottle brush to clean it if you make drinks that contain seeds (raspberries, blackberries, etc). Otherwise they tend to stick to the sides. And this is not the kind of blender that will pulverize seeds, so be aware that if you use berries in your drinks you will have seeds. I don't consider that a problem, but you might.
I love this little blender and am going to buy some for presents. It's a great buy!