Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Oster Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel (CKSTW..." and save 40% off the $23.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Oster Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel (CKSTWF2000-1AM)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$8.00 (33%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Belgian waffle maker creates large delicious waffles with deep pockets
- 8-inch nonstick plate releases waffles easily and cleans quickly
- Adjustable temperature control for easy heat adjustments
- Stainless steel housing for added durability
- Cool-touch handle provides a firm grip and helps prevent burns
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Makes 8" round Belgian-style waffle
- Non-stick plates
- Adjustable temperature control
- Cool touch handle
Oster Belgian Waffle Maker
There are waffles, and then there are Belgian waffles. Indulge in the experience of fresh, home-made Belgian waffles with deep pockets full of tasty toppings and syrup. Large 8" plate makes one perfectly-cooked waffle. With the Oster brand, you can cook with passion and serve with pleasure.
Stainless Steel Housing
Long wearing and durable.
Non-Stick Waffle Plates
Easy waffle removal and quick cleaning.
Adjustable Temperature Controls
-Customize to Your Taste - Control light or dark waffle making.
-Adjustable Temperature Control - accommodates a variety of batters.
-Power and Ready to Cook Lights- lets you know when it's on and ready to bake.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Oster Titanium Infused DuraCeramic Belgian Waffle Maker, Chrome (CKSTWF1502-TECO)
BELLA 13591 Classic Rotating Belgian Waffle Maker, Pro Black
Hamilton Beach Belgian Waffle Maker (26009)
BLACK+DECKER Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel, WMB500
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 10 x 8 in||11 x 8.5 x 4 in||5.8 x 8.8 x 11.1 in||13.39 x 9.45 x 7.28 in||8.66 x 4.53 x 7.72 in||8 x 11.75 x 3.5 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Ceramic||Nonstick||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Enjoy fresh, homemade Belgian-style waffles with the Oster Belgian Waffle Maker. Featuring an 8-inch nonstick plate, this waffle maker creates large waffles with deep pockets that you can fill with tasty toppings and syrup. The temperature dial allows you to adjust the heat with a simple twist, so you can make your waffles as fluffy or crispy as you please, while the cool-touch handle offers a firm grip and helps prevent burns. This durable Belgian waffle iron is built with a sturdy stainless steel housing for long-lasting performance. And thanks to its indicator lights, the waffle maker clearly displays when the power is on and whether it is ready to bake.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*Make sure to follow the directions on the iron and grease before first use. I have used consistently for about two weeks and have not had to re-grease yet.
This is a very basic unit with a bit of a learning curve. There is no ON/OFF button, no timer, it's somewhat shallow and doesn't flip. The lightweight material used for the plates (guessing aluminum and Teflon) doesn't make the greatest waffles as compared to cast iron plates. The thermostat is cheap with proximal sensors only.
However, it is cheap, can be stored vertically and does a decent job (if you learn how to work it).
There are a few tricks that will lead to better waffles:
1. Ignore the READY light. Preheat this Oster so that the plates get fully hot before using it. I usually turn mine on HIGH, wait a while, test the distal edge with a small drop of water and watch for a sizzle. No sizzle, wait some more. When those plates are fully hot, pour the batter then reduce the temp to your desired setting. I can't stress -GET IT HOT- enough.
2. Oil the plates just before use (not before preheat). Just before I pour the batter, I give both plates a good spray or non-stick. The waffles will be less likely to stick and it helps gives the outsides a better crisp.
3. Use a real waffle mix or make your own. Waffle mixes have a higher fat and sugar content which makes better waffle texture. Pancake/.waffle mixes are going to be more like waffle shaped pancakes.
4. Cold batter cooks differently that room temp batter. Cold takes longer for the fats to break down and for the sugars to caramelize. So, you will need to adjust your times and heat.
5. Don't put the top plate down immediately. I let a little steam escape then lower the top. If your oiled plates trap steam your middles will be a different texture than the edges. Because the batter lowers the temp of the bottom plate and not the top plate, the top plate will be hotter and hit hotter batter. So, the waffles will still cook evenly. I never time how long I wait but it's maybe 10 or so seconds.
6. Don't overload your circuit. If it's not getting or staying hot, turn off that coffee maker, toaster and microwave. It needs power.
Have fun. Experiment and practice. I love cornbread waffles with chopped veggies/sour cream/yogurt. Cheese filled biscuit waffles. Canned cinnamon roll waffles. Blueberry muffin mix waffles. The kiddles like cookie dough waffles. French toast waffles are easy too.
Also remember, waffles take time. They take longer than pancakes. So, if you envision making tons of waffles for everyone to eat all at once, you're gonna be disappointed.