Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Oster CKSTWF2000 Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless S..." and save 37% off the $23.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Oster CKSTWF2000 Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.31 (26%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stainless housing
- Adjustable temperature control for light and fluffy or crispy waffles
- Nonstick cool touch handles
- Power on and ready indicator lights
- 8-inch round baking plate
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Makes 8" round Belgian-style waffle
- Non-stick plates
- Adjustable temperature control
- Cool touch handle
Oster Belgian Waffle Maker
There are waffles, and then there are Belgian waffles. Indulge in the experience of fresh, home-made Belgian waffles with deep pockets full of tasty toppings and syrup. Large 8" plate makes one perfectly-cooked waffle. With the Oster brand, you can cook with passion and serve with pleasure.
Stainless Steel Housing
Long wearing and durable.
Non-Stick Waffle Plates
Easy waffle removal and quick cleaning.
Adjustable Temperature Controls
-Customize to Your Taste - Control light or dark waffle making.
-Adjustable Temperature Control - accommodates a variety of batters.
-Power and Ready to Cook Lights- lets you know when it's on and ready to bake.
Oster CKSTWF2000 Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel. Stainless housing; Adjustable temperature control for light and fluffy or crispy waffles. Nonstick cool touch handles. Power on and ready indicator lights.
Compare with similar items
Presto 03510 Ceramic FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker
BLACK+DECKER Flip Waffle Maker, Silver, WM1404S
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
BLACK+DECKER Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel, WMB500
Hamilton Beach 4-Piece Belgian Waffle Maker (26020)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 4 x 8 in||12 x 12 x 3 in||13.39 x 4.53 x 7.09 in||8.5 x 11 x 4 in||10.2 x 13.1 x 4.6 in||12.5 x 5.51 x 14.88 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||, ,||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My waffler arrived exactly on time, which was awesome- but the FedEx man seemed oddly disturbed by my outward display of appreciation. (I know I'm not the only one who does the Amazon Delivery Happy Dance while the delivery guy's still on the porch.)
I opened the box and immediately read the instructions, which seemed pretty straightforward. I cleaned the hotplates with a damp cloth and then wiped them with a bit of vegetable oil on a napkin. Then, I made waffles.
And I haven't stopped making waffles.
I'm eating one right now.
Here are some specks:
-The waffle maker gets hot. Be careful.
-Some reviews say that the lid is loose- OF COURSE it's loose; it needs to be able to slightly rise as the batter slightly rises. Come on.
-The instructions call for 3/4 cup of batter, but I found that just over 1/2 cup works best for minimal seepage. Maybe 2/3 cup.
-The instructions also call for a 3-5 minute bake time, I've found this to be true. Also watch for when steam stops billowing out & there's just a thin stream of steam. (You can open the lid to check after about a minute, when the top crust is sealed. You can stick a fork into a thick of the waffle to check for doneness.)
- When the temp is set right in the middle, the inside of the waffle is done just in time for the outside to be slightly crispy.
-The waffles aren't Belgians, but they're not toaster-waffle-thin, either. Right in the middle.
-The cinnamon roll thing works. We had them for breakfast. OM to the G.
-If your waffler begins to get sticky, clean it well, make sure it's dry, and re-wipe with a bit of oil. (Re-season it)
****I'm sure this waffle maker won't last for years and years. Maybe I'll upgrade to a sturdier, more expensive model eventually. But the price was right for this one. I recommend it.
Here's a recipe:
Preheat waffler to middle setting.
2 cups flour
3 tsp baking POWDER
1/4 tsp salt
1-2 tsp cinnamon (Optional, of course, but come on.)
In a different bowl, mix:
2 whole eggs
1/4 cup oil
1 1/2 cup milk (anything heavier than whole milk, like cream, will make a heavier waffle)
3 Tbsp sugar (I use 1 white & 2 brown)
Vanilla to taste (I use 1 tsp)
add the wet ingredients to the dry slowly while mixing with a fork.
Pour 1/2- 2/3 cups batter in the middle of the waffle and bake 2-4 minutes.
Easiest removal of waffles is with a fork poked into the side & with a slight twisting motion.
Throw some chocolate chips on that bad boy & cover him with maple syrup.
2. You're buying a Teflon coated product so anything cooked in it will have a typical type texture that Teflon provides. If you want a very crisp outside texture then you need to spend a couple hundred dollars for a cast iron unit. The waffles have the type texture as you would see with those waffle makers at hotels who provide them with their continental type breakfasts they have.
3. The green light is not a timer light. It's an indicator light letting you know it reached it's chosen temperature. "You" need to decide on how hot you want it and how long to cook it to your desire. Like any type oven or cooker the indicator light will shut off and on as the heater elements maintain the selected temperature.
4. The cover is clearly designed to be lose and not because it's going to fall apart. Larger hinges with a small shaft through it allows room for the power cord to go through to the top section inexpensively for the manufacturer. Some wiggle in the cover also allows you even out the waffle mix if you puddled it some - just wiggling the top to even it out. It also allows the waffle to expand some as it rises during cooking. If you want a little thicker waffle stop pushing down on the top.
5. My unit cooked evenly and browned more the longer I left it in. Time wise it's no longer to cook than a pancake. If it's not cooking evenly be sure it's preheated long enough for the heat to distribute evenly throughout the cooking surface. Let it heat up a little longer after the green indicator light comes on if need be.
6. For $20 I got a gadget that heats up, doesn't stick and looks like a waffle - Isn't that what it's suppose to do?
*Make sure to follow the directions on the iron and grease before first use. I have used consistently for about two weeks and have not had to re-grease yet.