Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Oster Expressbake Bread Maker with Gluten-Free Set..." and save 49% off the $89.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $21.19 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Oster Expressbake Bread Maker with Gluten-Free Setting, 2 Pound, White (CKSTBR9050-NP)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 650W bread maker with up to a 2-pound loaf capacity is ideal for larger families
- 13 settings for making a variety of breads, dough, jams--even gluten-free bread
- 3 crust color selection options: light, medium, and dark
- ExpressBake setting bakes bread in under an hour
- 13-hour programmable baking timer for fresh bread anytime
- 2-pound loaf capacity, ideal for larger families
- 13 settings for variety of breads, dough, jams and to prepare gluten free bread
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Make bakery-style artisan bread at home with the Oster Expressbake Bread Maker with Gluten-Free Setting. With its compact, user-friendly design, 13 settings including express and gluten-free options, and 3 crust selections, this countertop bread maker makes it easy to bake a variety of breads whether you want cinnamon raisin bread in the morning, whole wheat sandwich bread in the afternoon, or buttery dinner rolls. This bread machine features an ExpressBake cycle that bakes delicious loaves in as little as one hour. The large LCD display allows you to easily navigate the settings, while the programmable timer lets you delay the bake time by up to 13 hours--so you can prepare ahead and enjoy a freshly baked loaf exactly when you want it. The bread maker comes complete with measuring tools, kneading blades, and delicious recipes. Ideal for larger families, the Expressbake bread maker has up to a 2-pound loaf capacity.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would recommend this bread maker no matter what type of bread you are making. Just be sure to read the manual thoroughly and follow the guide lines and recipes. When you read other reviews you may see some negative comments about the top of the loaf falling; The explanation and corrective action is in the manual! So take those reviews with a grain of salt.
Ruth and Harold Oliver, Santa Maria, CA
I have never baked bread before
I don't use the oven
I don't even cook.
But I am using this bread maker!
I am actually surprised because I don't use the other appliances very much.
But, I am using this bread maker!!!