Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 9, 2017
Item arrived on time, however it never worked for me. We tried many different wine bottles and not once did it come all the way up or even half way up. It looked to be fine but must of been defective unit based on other positive reviews.
Amazon made the return very easy - only reason im giving this 2 stars.
on December 15, 2017
Stopped working in less than 3 months. Its use was relatively light, about 2 bottles per week. It worked well until after about 2 1/2 months, it would no longer respond to the switch to actuate the corkscrew. It would run in reverse, but not forward. Oster website shows return policy/warranty only 30 days. My next purchase will be for one with a longer warranty.
on April 26, 2016
I am not as impressed with this wine opener as the positive reviews originally led me to believe. Maybe I am just an idiot but I feel like I have to make sure to put it in exactly the right way (right in the center) and then hold the bottle at the right angle to have the cork completely leave the bottle. Half the time the cork gets stuck midway through to coming out and I can pull it out with my hands but that kind of defeats the purpose of a fancy electric wine opener right? I may amend my review if I get better at using this. Regardless, it looks pretty on my bar!
on March 18, 2015
I have used this wine opener for approximately 2 months. I prefer it to the manual style corkscrews I've used because it removes even the trickiest of corks without breaking them. This product is also extremely easy to use once you get used to it and seems great for people who have arthritis or other conditions in their hands that make it difficult to use a corkscrew. On the down side, every time I have opened a bottle with this electric opener, I have found tiny flecks of cork in my wine. Additionally, the opener will not charge unless it's put in the cradle in a specific position. If you decide to buy this product, I suggest you watch a video demonstrating its use. The video makes the process much more clear than the product's directions do.
on June 21, 2017
This electric wine opener makes opening bottles easy. The only problem is artificial corks sometimes get stuck, with no easy way to unstick.
on November 28, 2017
My mother and her friends couldn't figure out how to use this! (Without reading instructions) Good product but could be more user friendly.
on May 1, 2017
Great little opener that keeps a charge. Way easier than a traditional corkscrew, it's worked every time for us.
on June 11, 2017
OMG, this is the coolest wine bottle opener! You just hold it on the top of the bottle, press the button, and you're done! It's that easy and it's fun.
on December 15, 2017
Purchased on for my nephews wife and one to replace the wine opener I had and can not repair.
on October 30, 2017
No more hastle opening wine bottle with this purchase. So easy to use and works every time.