Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 528 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 587 reviews
on August 16, 2017
I love it! It's high tech, so impresses the company, but it's also practical for the weak. Screw it into the cork... no wait! It does that itself! Such an entertaining deal! It also comes with a thing for cutting off foil, lol as if I'll ever buy wine that costs more than $7! But that little foil cutting thing stores handily on the charger base, so even though you'll never use it if you're like me, you'll always know where it is if someone comes over with a botttle of dom perignon or something fancy with a cork in it. The entire gadget takes up like 3 square inches of counter space. my stars, a piece of bread takes up more room! other reviews complain about how big it is. Um... are your counters the size of your hand? This lil sucker is smaller than the palm of my hand, and I have teeny hands!
on November 4, 2016
Easy to charge and operate. Has a handsome stand to keep it and the foil cutter handy. Opens 30 bottles before recharge it says. Great for off grid campiong when you still want some civilization and cocktails. I like the cork discharge function; makes it easy to get the cork off the opener.
on March 25, 2016
Did what it was supposed to do and did it with such speed I was able to drink so much more.
on May 30, 2017
I have trouble opening corked wine bottles. I was on the verge of giving them up. But them saw this online. What the heck! Got it. It works great. The foil cutter does a nice clean job. The cork remover works smoothly & quickly. I'm enjoying my wines once more.
on March 26, 2017
I've ordered several of these (as well as the other model) over the years from Amazon as gifts for people. Plus I've had my own for several years now. It's a great product and you can never go wrong ordering from Amazon - best prices and fast delivery.
on June 8, 2014
I wanted to purchase one of these wine openers as they looked quite easy and convenient. However, the opener would only remove the cork up one quarter of an inch and I wasted more time and effort trying to get it to work properly. I contacted Oster company and they suggested I email them with the issue. After 20 emails back and forth~ each email from them was the same computer-generated question and it appeared as though my answer was never read. I called again, and I was told that they could not be "bothered" dealing with such a inexpensively priced item. Needless to say, it is in my cupboard and I am back to my original opener.
on March 3, 2012
I should have bought one of these a long time ago - it is so easy to use and I no longer have to struggle with the rabbit ears corkscrew I had before!
on April 13, 2017
Mother-in-law bought a rabbit thought it'd be easy for wine but turns out she wasn't strong enough. So I had to get her this I had bought one before knew they were great so im a repeat customer for this item.
on June 9, 2017
Item arrived on time, however it never worked for me. We tried many different wine bottles and not once did it come all the way up or even half way up. It looked to be fine but must of been defective unit based on other positive reviews.
Amazon made the return very easy - only reason im giving this 2 stars.
on April 26, 2016
I am not as impressed with this wine opener as the positive reviews originally led me to believe. Maybe I am just an idiot but I feel like I have to make sure to put it in exactly the right way (right in the center) and then hold the bottle at the right angle to have the cork completely leave the bottle. Half the time the cork gets stuck midway through to coming out and I can pull it out with my hands but that kind of defeats the purpose of a fancy electric wine opener right? I may amend my review if I get better at using this. Regardless, it looks pretty on my bar!