Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 18, 2015
I have used this wine opener for approximately 2 months. I prefer it to the manual style corkscrews I've used because it removes even the trickiest of corks without breaking them. This product is also extremely easy to use once you get used to it and seems great for people who have arthritis or other conditions in their hands that make it difficult to use a corkscrew. On the down side, every time I have opened a bottle with this electric opener, I have found tiny flecks of cork in my wine. Additionally, the opener will not charge unless it's put in the cradle in a specific position. If you decide to buy this product, I suggest you watch a video demonstrating its use. The video makes the process much more clear than the product's directions do.
on June 21, 2017
This electric wine opener makes opening bottles easy. The only problem is artificial corks sometimes get stuck, with no easy way to unstick.
on November 28, 2017
My mother and her friends couldn't figure out how to use this! (Without reading instructions) Good product but could be more user friendly.
on May 1, 2017
Great little opener that keeps a charge. Way easier than a traditional corkscrew, it's worked every time for us.
on December 15, 2017
Purchased on for my nephews wife and one to replace the wine opener I had and can not repair.
on October 30, 2017
No more hastle opening wine bottle with this purchase. So easy to use and works every time.
on September 20, 2016
There is truly nothing better than an electric wine opener. This takes all the elbow grease and guess work out of opening a bottle. In fact, it's SO easy it feels like the cork never leaves the bottle. My only complaint is the life of the battery. I purchased this as a gift, but I have had the same model for a few years and it doesn't seem to be holding a charge very long anymore so I've deducted a star for that.
on September 29, 2017
This makes opening a bottle of wine much easier. I sometimes have a problem keeping the opener connected to the wine bottle and the screw will go to one side.
There seems to be plenty of power for the job, and the charge holds for quite a long time.
on March 14, 2017
I love the Oster wine openers and give them as gifts to friends.
on November 8, 2017
This is the worst product !!! It does not stay on the charger well so it does not stay charged !!!