Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.20 shipping
+ $15.84 shipping
Oster FPSTFN7700-022 Fondue Pot, 3-Quart, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-qt capacity
- Fully immersible
- Cool touch handles
- Removable, Adjustable Temperature Control
- Sure release break-away cord
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Very easy to clean. Take off the heating element and even stick it in the dishwasher if you so desire! Love this aspect because a lot of other electronic pots don't allow for submersion in water creating a difficult cleaning process.
Overall I would highly recommend this pot for some fun and yumminess. Just make sure to buy and extension cord along with it.
My first experiment was with a cheese fondue. I simply took mexican cheese, milk, and salsa and mixed it together. I followed the directions for the temperature settings, and it was accurate. I unplugged it and put it on my kitchen table for my children to dip their chips and vegetables, and it worked out very well. I didn't have any issues with the cheese solidifying while we were eating it. It washed out fairly easily.
My second experiment was with chocolate, simply whipping cream and chocolate chips. Very rich, very yummy! Again, no problems with the chocolate cooling after unplugging. It cleaned up very easily.
I wish it came with more recipes. I will be looking for fondue recipe book.
My only reason for a four star rating instead of five is the plug issue. It is sometimes difficult to get the plugs installed just right, and they tend to come disconnected easily. A longer cord would make this easier to use.
Using this fondue pot is a huge savings over going to a fondue style restaurant! My kids (and students) loved it!
* the pot is a whopping 8" wide but only 3" inches deep which means most of your cheese fondue sits on the bottom creating a sticky mess no matter how successful you are in managing the cranky heat control. ( a decent pot would be taller and narrower)
* the polarized plug, which is difficult to keep connected, is so poorly designed that there is even a warning in the owners manual that says if it doesn't fit properly refer the matter to an electrician... Really?
* because the pot and burner come as a single unit the pot is not immersible - meaning also that it can't be set on a stove burner for rapid heating
* as hinted earlier, the heat control does not provide a satisfactory intermediate setting. This unit has no position between "Warm" which turns the fondue to sludge and a rolling boil of 200 degrees
* and it is a bear to clean the supposedly non-stick surface, particularly the excessively large bottom surface area which traps an excessive amount of your cheese fondue that will never find its way onto a fork
Even a suitable sauce pan would be preferable to this poorly designed product. Good luck!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've owned several fondue pots over the years, but this is my favorite thus far. Comes with plenty of dipping sticks and gets hot really quickly. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Kelsey B.
Cooked fondue about a dozen or so times now and haven't had any trouble with heating or burning. Heats up evenly and fast as well. Very easy to clean.Published 1 month ago by Cody F.
works great. I read mixed reviews but I've experienced perfect fondue every time with this product.Published 3 months ago by Glenn S.
Did a nice job for oil and cheese fondue. Temperature setting appeared accurate- with room to turn down or up. Read morePublished 3 months ago by S
Gotten as an anniversary gift for my significant others mother, she already had one so we knew the quality of the product without needing to do research. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.