Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on February 3, 2014
I've been using my Oster for a month now and I'm happy to see I haven't had any problems with it, the only problem was when I first ordered it, it was missing one of the blades was missing, but Amazon was more than helpful in solving this issue. Also the bowl is a bit harder to clean than I expected, for this issue I rated 4 stars!
on August 21, 2013
This was purchased as a gift for my wife in November of 2012. In March 2013 the grater piece malfunctioned, literally melting into the plastic of the blade part as she was trying to grate cheese. We contacted Oster and they sent out a replacement. Now it is August 2013. While attempting to do the exact same thing (which she's done MANY times on our old food processor as well as these), it happened AGAIN.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

At this point we didn't want another replacement food processor. The ONE GOOD THING here (and, yes, that is worthy of all caps) is that she contacted Amazon today. Despite there being a 30 day return policy she was able to talk to the customer service gentleman, explain the series of problems, leading him to talk to his supervisor. They approved a return/refund and sent us a prepaid return slip for the food processor. Now we just have to ship it back to them and they'll refund our money.

So .. lesson learned: Oster 14-Cup Food Processor = HORRIBLE!!! Amazon = ROCKING!!! We will definitely keep shopping with Amazon.
on October 12, 2015
I just love this food processor, this is a replacement for one I already had because I washed the lid in the dish washer and the heat warped it.
on May 11, 2015
Haven't used the chopping blades yet, but the slicer blade sucks!
on June 16, 2014
I love it, it is beautiful and it also works wonderfuly, but the box was too big, so I had to pay more because of the box size.
on December 10, 2013
I have had this Processor for 12 months now and really like it. I have to say though I dropped the 14 cup bowl and broke it and had to call the Oster company twice a week for 6 weeks before they had a new bowl in stock so replacement parts might not be so easy to get. This is easy to put together (getting the lid right takes a little practice) for use and have not had any problems with it, the large bowl holds a ton of stuff which is nice when I am making hummus to freeze, large batches turn out great in this as it sucks everything down to the blades even when quite full.
on September 16, 2014
Too hard to assemble and very noisy
on October 4, 2013
I bought mine less than a year ago & used it very little, now that it's out of amazon's warranty it decided to die on me...Avoid this item...It cost me $77.00 for a machine I've used less than a dozen times.
on January 18, 2013
The finish on the stainless steel is blotchy and ugly and will not clean off. I definitely don't want to leave it out on the counter. Functions ok though nothing amazing.
on September 24, 2013
used only once so far but found it much better than some I have owned
Would recommend it to others who use this type of appliance often.