BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 2, 2014
This mini chopper worked adequately but tends to leave big chunks unchopped. I have a very old Oster mini-chopper that is excellent but old and I wanted a replacement when it finally gives out. The old design works better I think because of the shape of the bowl. Otherwise, the push buttons are probably better that the "twist to start" mechanism on the old model. Why change the things that work well?
on August 19, 2012
I use the 1-1/2 cup Black & Decker Handy Plus chopper. Since it takes me 10-15 minutes to chop veggies each morning, I ordered the Oster 3 cup chopper, hoping to cut down on prep time.

The specs on the Oster chopper are poor. You have to fiddle back and forth repeatedly in order to get the capped cup into the locked position so that the power will engage.

Even though it has one more blade than the Black & Decker unit, it doesn't churn the chopped vegetables as the other unit does. As a result, you end up with very finely chopped veggies at the bottom where the blades are, partially chopped chunks in the middle and totally unchopped pieces above that - all of this occurring with only filling the 3 cup container halfway.

This worthless POS is junk. Buy the B&D unit instead. It's cheaper and it works properly!

Adendum: I gave the Oster away after using it once. I then bought the 6 cup Black& Decker chopper and it works well, just like the B&D 1-1/2 cup chopper.

Happy camper, errr chopper now... :->)
on July 29, 2014
This little gadget is so awesome! Especially if you aren't that great at chopping uniform pieces of veggies! I have made salsa, hummus, chopped onions, celery, and garlic with ease. I even got an additional one as a gift for a friend who was getting married because she liked it so much when she came over to cook with me one day. I haven't tried the little whisk attachment yet, but I'm sure it would work great. Easy to clean and store, and beats having to clean a large food processor.
on June 25, 2017
My wife make mi order the Oster FPSTMC3321 because she use it before and I founded in Amazon at a good price.
on May 12, 2013
I love this little chopper - I'm reading the negative reviews and aside from complaints about buttons that didn't work (which weren't a problem on the three I bought), I think the reviewers are expecting too much from a mini chopper - if you have the right expectations, it works very well - it not only got me started making food at home again (olive tapenades, pistachio cakes), it also came in handy when my mother stopped eating because she couldn't chew very well - we put her steak in the mini chopper - mixed the chopped steak into mashed potatoes - and she could eat again - I've also made fresh whipped cream for my father's cupcakes - in sum, this little machine has saved me and my family in the kitchen! Happy Mother's Day!
on December 9, 2015
This gets bad reviews.. But I love it. When it fails, I get another one. For the cost, it does what it needs to do for me! I love it as a single person.
on January 7, 2016
Excellent Seller and product!!
on September 18, 2015
This is the best little chopper ever. I had a problem at first with the motor not working, but either the manufacturer or the provider replaced the entire unit immediately. It chops almost everything (not sticky things) beautifully and quickly. It handles enough for most of my recipes, and is easily cleaned either by hand or in the dishwasher (without the base unit, of course). I just love it and use it at least once a week.
on February 6, 2010
CONS: The lid is difficult to twist and maneuver into place. There's a trick to it, but once you know the trick the lid goes on fine. Too bad the directions just say, "Twist lid into place," without further details.

High speed is uber-powerful and will make onion juice, instead of chopped onion, if not used properly.

The unit is smaller, so you have to chop your onion into 1" or so chunks to fit properly, which still leaves me crying. A whole onion will not fit in at once; only about 1/3 to 1/2 of an onion will fit in the chopper at a time. It's just too small for my needs, and I'm only cooking for two people.

PROS: Easy to clean. Quick to take out for little jobs. Small; easily fits in pantry shelf. Looks stylish.

OUTCOME: I would not recommend this unit to a friend.
on October 7, 2014
I bought this with the hopes of using it to make hummus. I was extremely excited to use it, but it never worked properly. After 2-3 sustained pulses, the blades would no longer spin regardless of whether one used the slow or fast pulse. One would have to take apart all the components and put them back again before this food processor would work again. However, it would only work for at most 3 pulses.

I returned it ASAP!