Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on September 25, 2012
I just got this item a few weeks ago. It is a nicely designed mixer and I have had no issues with the mixers not coming off. My only issue is that, like others, the "slow" setting is not really slow at all. I think there are five speeds but I have not gone past the first one. It is that powerful. The first time I used it, I did have flour flying out of the bowl but instead of changing the mixer, I changed my bowls. I bought a lovely set of deep bowls and now I have no problems with the mixer. I like it but I do wish the first speed was slower.
on February 15, 2011
My old mixer died in the middle of a cake. I bought this as a replacement. Nice tall beaters get the job done easily, nice power, and even explanations of each power level. A nifty appliance at a very fair price, I'm happy. UPDATE: This mixer is like a Harley Davidson, really powerful, you have to know what you're doing, or you make a mess. I had one minor splatter snafu, more humorous than anything else. Take your time, start slow and adjust speed one click at a time. I do love it, I hope it outlives me.
on January 21, 2015
Loud, no slow settings, no overdrive, shell cracked shortly after purchase, no flat bottom for setting down.
on December 6, 2013
When I received this mixer I was excited but the first time I used it I realized I needed a bigger machine. I can't afford another so I will make do with this one.
on February 10, 2014
This is a good mixer, and is easy to use. It feels solid. The design is nice and an ergonomic design, easy to work with.
on February 3, 2013
I bought this for my wife and she likes it fine except make sure you use a deep bowl when mixing because she said the slowest speed is not that slow and it has a lot of power.
on May 28, 2013
This is a powerful mixer. So you need to start off slow or else you will get cake batter everywhere.
on October 10, 2012
Great little mixer. Powerful has 6 speeds, makes whipped cream in a couple of minutes. Ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use. No cons.
on December 18, 2013
I bought this as a present for myself it was a really good buy ... i really love it though i have only used it a few times
on December 5, 2013
Did the job for Thanksgiving potatoes. Smelled funny as it labored. I suppose it will be fine when I use it next year!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question