Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller
Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

on September 4, 2017
The charging port and the chiller work awesome. The actual device is easy to get on the bottles but it's tricky to get off becusse there's no actual leverage in which to help pull? Idk it's strange for me. If it wasn't a gift I wouldn't buy it for myself again
on March 24, 2014
UPDATED REVIEW 5/14: No longer works. This seems to be consistent with several other reviews. We used several times a week for about 4 months, and then it just stopped...would get about 1/2 way down the cork and die. Would recommend if you don't use it often, but if you're a regular wine drinker you need to anticipate about $75 a year to maintain service with replacements.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Love this! It does better with newer than aged wines (and that would be to expected!). It works easily, we haven't had any problems, and the price was fantastic! I saw the same item (different brand) in another store 3X the price. I don't think the wine holder is necessary, and we use it as coin collector, but still very much worth it! I had the Rabbit, before, which I thought was awesome, but it doesn't even compare in ease to this. It really is as easy as holding this over your bottle and waiting without effort. Highly recommend.Cheers!
on July 1, 2017
I have arthritis in my hands and this makes opening wine so easy! I would definitely buy again! The wine chiller works well too!
on September 14, 2014
have ordered one and retuned as the based stopped taking charge this one seems to have lasted longer . but unfortunately just long enough to put it out of warrantee. so now Im just stuck with it. Really neat when it works. just doesn't hold a charge. would entertain a new replacement but its probably out of the question at this point . I do like the device
on March 11, 2017
Love this opener!! Although made entirely of plastic it opens my wine collection with ease. Just cut off the foil and press the button. It also keeps the corks intact for my cork collection, what a bonus. I have used it a dozen times with no issues. I hope the battery and charge keep up.
on August 18, 2016
This is an awesome cork remover. I had an earlier version of this same model that lasted for about 10 years. So once it died, I decided to buy this newer version that now comes with the bottle chiller. The cork remover works exactly the same but perhaps seems a little bit more powerful than the older version I had. As for the bottle chiller, it's basically an oversized insulated metal tumbler, that for best results, should be stored in the freezer until ready for use.
on June 9, 2015
I received this as a gift during the holidays and I am in love. It is extremely user friendly! The phrase its so easy a monkey can do it comes to mind. It's design makes it easy to hide away and fit nicely in a cabinet or a drawer, but let's be honest it's on the counter top for easy access ;) I haven't had to charge it since I received it- I open a few bottles of wine a month so it holds a pretty good charge. The foil cutter works like a charm, and even though the chiller doesn't work as well as my marble ones (doesn't stay cold as long) it gets the job done. For the price and quality I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
on February 27, 2016
I bought this for my sister and she says she loves it. I'll just take her word for it as I am not a wine drinker and have no reason to use for wine drinking gadgets. I also ordered the product in the hassle-free packaging, which I think is code for 'we've repackaged this in our box because the original got damaged' or perhaps it means 'this is a return that we've repackaged because the previous customer damaged the box.' Who knows? It was about $20 cheaper than the product with the brand box and I am a frugal consumer.
on September 6, 2014
Worked for eight bottles then died. Since the item is not returnable after about six weeks, we will simply let others know that the product is junk and should be taken off the Amazon site. I have used similar items from other vendors at my other homes which continue to work well, so this brand must be a cheap knockoff.
on July 12, 2017
easiest opener ever. push to remove cork, reverse to get cork out of opener. Effortless. Bought for my 80 y/o father, and he likes it. I don't leave it on the counter, because we don't use it every day. There is a red light on the base and on top of the opener and it tends to be distracting (to me)