Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender, with 6-C..." and save 45% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender, with 6-Cup Glass Jar, 7-Speed Settings and Brushed Stainless Steel/Black Finish
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1000 power watts/ 600 blending watts
- Pre-Programmed Smart Settings Technology takes the guesswork out of blending with easy, one-touch controls for expert results
- Dual Direction Blade Technology automatically moves stainless steel, 6-point blade in reverse to free jar of jam-ups
- Crush Pro 6 Blade uses stainless steel, 6-point design to pulverize and chop with precision
- Oster 10 Year DURALAST All-Metal Drive Limited Warranty for lasting durability
- 7 Speeds from LOW to HIGH PULSE
- 6-Cup Boroclass Glass Jar is dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- 2-ounce filler cap has built in markings to measure and pour ingredients while blending
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Oster Brand Promise
Oster Counterforms 7-Speed Performance Blender
Get ready to blend a variety of delicious food and tasty beverages! This Oster Blender is made in North America, and backed by the superior quality and power of All-Metal Drive. The two connecting pieces are made of metal rather than plastic to last longer. This gives you a durable blender that will serve you time and time again for all your entertaining needs.
- Oster 10 Year All-Metal Drive Limited Warranty
- 3 Year Satisfaction Guarantee
- Smart Settings with Backlit Display
- 1000 Power Watts with 7 Speeds
- Dual Direction Blade Technology - Always a Perfect Consistency
- 6 Cup Glass Jar
Duralast All Metal Drive
Oster Blenders are uniquely designed with Legendary Duralast All-Metal Drive which assures lasting quality and performance, outlasting competitor plastic drive systems by far. The Oster All-Metal drive system is Life tested to blend up to 10,000 smoothies and is backed by a 10-year warranty.
Reversing Blade Technology
Features a powerful 600-watt motor and a stainless steel 'Ice Crusher' blade for perfectly crushed ice every time. The reversing motor alternates the blades forward and backward, drawing food and ice down for consistently smooth blending.
Settings Options to Fit Your Needs with an Easy to Read Backlit Display
With seven speeds and High and Low pulse options, you will have amazingly precise control at the touch of a button. You can also choose how involved you want to be in the blending process with different settings options. The pre-programmed settings, including time and function, allow for one touch operation.
|Raspberry-Banana-Smoothie||Carrot Green Juice||Frothy Chai Latte||Pear & Pineapple Green Smoothie|
|Serving Size:||Makes 1-1/3 cups||Makes 2-1/3 cups||Makes 2 servings||Makes 1 cup|
|Ingredients:||2 cups (8 oz.) frozen raspberries -- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled and halved -- 1-1/3 cups unsweetened soymilk or coconut milk beverage||1 medium Golden Delicious apple, sliced -- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped carrot -- One 1/4-inch slice fresh ginger -- 1 cup lightly packed spinach -- 1/2 cup lightly packed torn kale leaves -- 1/2 cup cold water -- 1 cup ice cubes||1 cup chai tea latte concentrate -- 1 cup nonfat milk||1 cup fresh pineapple chunks -- 1 medium ripe Bartlett pear, quartered and cored -- 1 cup lightly packed torn kale (stems removed) -- 1 cup lightly packed spinach -- 1 small ripe banana, peeled and halved -- 1/2 cup orange or apple juice -- 1 cup ice|
|Directions:||Combine all ingredients in order listed in Oster Blender.||Combine all ingredients in order listed in Oster Blender.||Combine latte concentrate and milk in a 4-cup glass-measuring cup, and microwave on high for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until hot.||Combine all ingredients in order listed in Oster Blender.|
|Blend on medium for 10 seconds then on high for 20 seconds.||Blend on medium for 10 seconds then on high for 20 seconds.||Pour into Oster Blender and Blend on Medium for 20 seconds.||Blend on medium for 10 seconds then on high for 20 seconds.|
|Serve immediately.||Serve immediately.||Serve immediately.||Serve immediately.|
Take the Mess Out of Food Prep
Perfect for Quick Salsas, Dips or Mixes.
Healthy Eating Made Easy
Make Smoothies or Shakes with the Perfect Consistency.
Compare with similar items
Ninja Professional Blender (BL610)
Oster BRLY07-B00-NP0 B 7-Speed Fusion Blender, Black
Oster 6812-001 Core 16-Speed Blender with Glass Jar, Black
Oster BPCT02-BA0-000 6-Cup Glass Jar 2-Speed Toggle Beehive Blender, Brushed Stainless
KitchenAid KSB1570SL 5-Speed Blender with 56-Ounce BPA-Free Pitcher - Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.2 x 8.5 x 13.8 in||10.63 x 8.19 x 15.75 in||10.1 x 8.5 x 13.9 in||8.55 x 14 x 10.25 in||10.4 x 8.5 x 13.8 in||8.5 x 9 x 16.3 in|
|Item Weight||9.25 lbs||9.51 lbs||9.15 lbs||7.35 lbs||8.4 lbs||10 lbs|
Brought to you by the #1 Blender brand. Beautiful form and incredible function. Forwards and backwards.Frozen fruit? Bring it on. Ice cubes? It's got them down. The perfect pina colada? Consider it done. It looks pretty sharp on your counter top, too. The Oster Reverse Motor Blender is a true precision machine. The powerful 600-watt, reversing motor alternates the blades forward and backward, drawing food and ice down for consistently smooth blending, which means no more trying to scrape food from the blender with a spatula. A super sharp, 6-point star blade evenly chops food and creates a shaved ice blend in a matter of seconds. The lid is clear and features a 2-ounce measuring cup. Pre-programmed settings - including time and function - provide one touch operation, so you can let the blender do the thinking. Seven speeds and high and low pulse options give you amazingly precise control at the touch of a button. And Low, Medium and High manual settings provide even more options for blending a variety of food and beverages from frozen drinks to dips, sauces to smoothies, soup to nuts. The 6-cup, dishwasher-safe, glass pitcher makes blending better and pouring easier. The glass has been Thermal Shock tested so you can pull it out of a steamy dishwasher and safely make a frosty cold beverage right away. And like most Oster Blenders, it is made in North America and backed by the superior quality of All Metal Drive. Because the two pieces that connect are metal (instead of plastic), you get a more durable and longer-lasting blender that will function flawlessly, party after party, year after year. The competition just can't compare. The Oster Reverse Motor Blender. Skilled. Versatile. Stylish. Any way you slice it.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Totally dependable and trouble-free after almost a year of daily use.
- Workhorse feel to it; chews up, grinds and pulverizes ice and frozen fruit with ease.
- The bottom fit is rather awkward. If you aren't careful while screwing it on, you might experience leakage due to a loose fit.
- The blades are razor sharp; this is NOT your Grandma's blender. Extreme care must be exerted when handling and/or washing.
- The blender is quite noisy, but since it is very efficient you won't have to endure the noise for long. Dogs might be alarmed.
- You need to play around with the speed options and types of blending in order to suit your purposes. I find that using the high pulse for a few seconds followed by the frozen drink options work best for smoothies.
I think this blender is a bargain, and strongly recommend it.
This blender is still going strong. I enjoy frozen fruit soft serve smoothies. Making these are really hard on a blender's motor as the fruit is frozen and after adding the liquids, the liquids begin to freeze and everything gets REALLY thick. I use this blender to make fruit soft serve at least 5 times a week. Here is a photo of a 4 berry soft serve that I made just a few minutes ago with this blender.
Review written July15, 2015
Packaging of order and delivery...
1.Delivery was fast, as the shipper used Fed-X.
2. Upon inspection of the shipping box, it was nothing more that a very basic cardboard box with top end flaps. The box flaps were taped shut with 2 pieces of paper shipping tape that extended from the flaps to about half way (lengthwise) down the sides of the box. On one side of the shipping box the tape had come unattached from the box and the the paper tape was torn away from its reinforcing cords. One of the lower corners was pretty dented up.
3. Upon opening the shipping box, I was put off by the fact that there was no protective packing material, other that a single piece of paper that was about the size of a single sheet of legal size letter paper. The box was to big for the the 2 items in my order. Due to no protective packaging material the boxes containing my items were banged up.
What we found....
Despite the lack of protection during shipping all of the parts arrived in good condition. When I picked up the motor base, I heard something rattling around inside of it. My first thought was that something was damaged during shipping. But as is turns out this was not the problem. My husband opened up the bottom of the motor base and he found a un-attatched 1 inch wood screw inside of the housing. He took it out and everything else looked good. My husband said that the motor looked well designed. I will take his word for it as his hobby is working on electric motors.
The Jar assembly, is made of heavy glass, the "O" ring is some kind of rubber blended with another material.The blade is stainless steel and the lid is plastic.
The outside of the motor base is not metal. It plastic that looks like brushed steel. I was disappointed by this as in the picture it appeared to be metal. Since my husband and I enjoy ice drinks, I also included in this order the Ice Blade Ice.
So far so good, no smoking, over heating or anything like that. The motor is loud but it does a nice job. We will be putting this blender through its paces by making smoothies, sauces, blended soups and blended drinks etc. I will update this review.
Update Aug 30, 2015:
We have used this blender 4-6 times everyday since July 16th, 2015. I am very happy with my purchase. The results differ depending on the blade used. As the saying goes, "every tool for the job". I use the Ice Blade to create a frozen fruit treat that is like just like soft serve ice cream. My husband and I have at least 1 ice drink each everyday. My next Amazon order will include the Milkshake Blade. My husband loves his protein milkshakes.
Frozen fruit soft serve.
1 cup cool to cold water
2-1/2 cups of frozen fruit
6-7 packets of Truvia sweetener.
Add water and sweetener to the blender jar first then add fruit. Process on Ice Drinks setting. 1-3 times until the result is that of soft serve ice cream.
Note: Processing time will depend on the size of the fruit and the blade used. If the fruit is in big chunks (1 inch) it will take longer to process.
The pre-programed blending modes are very nice. The Frozen Drink program reverses the blade while ramping up the speed. The blade reverse feature really helps get stubborn frozen fruit, ice and tough leafy greens down into the blades.
The glass pitcher and the rubber top seal very well, and the steel blade mechanism is mondo durable. The bottom collar and rubber seal work flawlessly to prevent leaks and reliably mate the pitcher to the base.
A few minor negatives: "7-speed" is a bit deceptive. This is a 3-speed blender (High, Med, Low) with a high and low pulse plus the two pre-programed blending modes: Food Chop and Frozen Drink. Also, this blender is loud when running on high speed. Granted it is not any louder than other blenders, but be aware it makes noise. It would be nice if the blade reverse were available outside the Frozen Drink program, i.e. with a dedicated control button.
Overall a excellent blender. You won't be sorry you bought it.
UPDATE (March 2013): Still going strong, chopping up ice and smoothies every morning. Be sure to replace the blade periodically. I recommend the ice chopper blade if you are doing smoothies or a lot of ice. It is time to replace the when it has a lot of up-and-down movement on the blade shaft. New blades are tight with no such movement.
UPDATE (October 2014): The blender still working great. Just replace those blades.
UPDATE (July 2016): Still going strong. Keep those blades changed. A reply below claims their blender does not reverse in Frozen Drink mode. Not sure if Oster changed the specs. Please see attached video.