- File Size: 16632 KB
- Print Length: 672 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0006514006
- Publisher: Touchstone (November 9, 2004)
- Publication Date: May 21, 2002
- Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000FC2MDG
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,534 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $4.00 (24%)
Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price set by seller.
The Other Boleyn Girl (The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
SO!! This one is one that had me by my heart strings… I was pulled in so many different directions! I even sat and contemplated how to do a review because there was just so much in this.
Firstly, the only negative that I have. This is quite a long book. For someone that has learned a great deal about The Tudors some of the passages seemed a bit tedious. For someone new to the story and to their grand way of life however, I think every word is probably needed! For me though, it was just a tad on the long side.
Now to the positives! First, Philippa Gregory’s writing. Once again she dazzles with words in a way that few other authors can do. She has brought this court life alive and I can easily see and feel what she is talking about.
I also really enjoyed that this wasn’t about all of the Tudors but mainly about Mary. As the narrator of the story we only know what Mary knows and what she feels. This leaves a lot open for interpretation when it comes to Anne and the rest of her family but we know exactly how Mary feels and I just loved that.
I was surprised at just how conniving Anne really was. I mean at every point in her life she is working to better herself and her family but it was herself first and foremost. She is greedy and dishonest and it really showed. But still I feel for her even as I judge her. She went to high and could not see what she was doing to herself before it was way too late.
In short: I think Philippa Gregory yet again wrote a masterpiece filled with charms and poison. It’s a fabulous yet such a sad read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > British & Irish > Historical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical > Biographical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Romance > Historical > Tudor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Biographical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Biographical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Historical Romance