Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Roma Boot Pulls with Handle
Size: Pack of 2|Change

on June 2, 2013
These boot pulls are wonderful! I just bought a very expensive pair of Lucchese 1883 boots via the internet with the stipulation that they could not be returned except for manufacturing defects. As is the case with most custom boots, it can take awhile to break them in so that they fit properly. However, my problem was that the boots were so hard to get on that I couldn't wear them to break them in (I have a very high instep which caused the problem). Anyway, I worked with the boots for several days rubbing them with Bick 4 Leather Conditioner while I watched TV. Oh, yeh- Something that I failed to mention is that I have arthritis in my hands which makes it even more difficult to pull the boot straps with my stiff fingers. Not wanting to waste $500 on a pair of beautiful boots, I searched Amazon and found these Boot Pulls. At just under $8.00 a pair including two-day shipping (I have an Amazon Prime account!), I decided to give them a try. They arrived yesterday, and I immediately tried them out. They were great! With the pulls, I was able to slide my feet right into my boots with much less effort. Now I can wear my new boots around the house all day, so that they are now breaking in very well. These pulls appear to be well-made and are a must for anyone who wears western or slip on boots on a regular basis.
21 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on February 5, 2017
Got some no lace snow boots for Christmas a few years back but they were very hard to pull on and take off so after a few times wearing them, I put them in the closet and their they sat until now. One day it snowed quite heavily and I saw them in the closet and figured that over time they would get easier to put on but nope. They were still hard to get on and off. Bought this to help pull them on and even though they are still somewhat tight, this tool really helps the struggle.
3 people found this helpful
on March 28, 2018
These are sturdy wonderfully-made boot pulls! They have changed my life and enhanced my joy in wearing boots as before I was helpless unless someone else was around in getting my multiple boots pulled on as I have arthritis in every "pulling" joint! I am ordering more of these for my two sisters!
on February 2, 2018
Just had a new knee put in and these Boot Pulls are the greatest for helping me put my shoe/boot on. Would recommend this product for those hard to reach advantages.
on December 14, 2013
Surgical complications have reduced my husband's manual dexterity so he avoided wearing cowboy boots for a year because he could not pull them on without help. These pulls works great; using them he can put on his boots by himself.
8 people found this helpful
on October 3, 2017
Well made, do what they were made to do. Took all the grunting and straining out of putting on my bootds. They are worth more than the price I paid for the. Thank you Intrepid.
VINE VOICEon August 29, 2016
These pulls are simple to use, and rugged enough to last a long time. They save me a lot of struggling when putting on high boots for hiking. I recommend standing up while you are pulling on your boots with these - you get a better angle and your boots will slip on easily!
on February 20, 2018
I Love my Boot Pulls, as before them it took a bit. to get in. To my Tony Lamas. if you wear Cowboy boots you .
need to invest in a pair. now getting in my boots feels like i am putting on My sneakers.
on July 25, 2014
I have Rheumatoid Arthritis in my knees and these gave my arms the length and strength to pull my boots up. You can imagine how good they are I told my 70 year old Mother and she said what a great idea. I've worn boots all my life just about but the last few years I quit. But I just couldn't stand not having any, decided to try these Boot Pulls or was going to put a zipper in my boots. I am so glad these worked great and the shipping was right on and I would buy from this Seller again. I will tell friends and Family.
on March 9, 2014
After a recent back surgery, I found it difficult to get cowboy boots on. With the aid of boot hooks I'm able to get them on with ease, saddle up and ride.......just kiddin', I don't saddle up anymore....just like the boots and jeans look when I go boot scootin....great product...arrived when ordered, good price. Thanks
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.