Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on November 27, 2012
When the world loved America except for the Ruskies of coarse. The dawn of the Space age, Kennedy, Camelot, Pan Am was the worlds greatest airline, and Frank was at his Prime, with or without the Rat Pack. I didn't appreciate this music until I reached maturity, and now I can't get enough.
on August 21, 2016
Great song
on October 22, 2015
Easy to download with free web archiving.
on February 23, 2013
This is one of my top 5 favs from Sinatra. It's hard for me to write reviews for the music I've purchased because I buy songs I already like. The remastered version of this song is a nice compliment to the original.
on July 28, 2013
I loved this song when I heard it first in the 90's when I saw the movie, "Once Around". Unfortunately, that CD is no longer in circulation. However, this song is! :-)
on July 15, 2013
I love this song and just had to have it on my birthday. While setting on my patio on my new patio furniture, it just went great with a nice drink.
on February 11, 2014
I love this song, I used it on our wedding website as the soundtrack. It is simply a beautiful love song.
on November 7, 2012
What can I say. It's Frank, It's A Classic. Great job on the remastering. A good collection to have for these tunes, sung by the chairman of the board.
on April 7, 2013
Romantic song, I added to my collection of Sinatra songs, it puts me in so romantic pleasant mood....And why it would not?
on August 2, 2013
The Chairman of the Board proved his worth with this song. Proved he us the King of the big band era.