- File Size: 2224 KB
- Print Length: 750 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1514246252
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Brandy L Rivers (June 30, 2015)
- Publication Date: June 30, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ZRSDHEG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #315,825 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$27.99|
Save $21.00 (75%)
Others of Seattle: Series Volume 1 Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 750 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Others of Seattle: Series Volume 1
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Nights Embrace: This is the second book I’ve read by Brandy Rivers and I am finding I really enjoy her work. This is the first book in the “Others of Seattle” series, a spinoff of her “Others of Edenton” series.
In Nights Embrace we meet Trevor Malone and Roxana Night. Now, I love a strong female character and Roxana is that in spades. She is the front person in Nights Embrace, with her brother, a friend and her loser ex-boyfriend. Trevor is the front man for a band called Lunar Storm. They first meet at a gig but don’t really get to do more than say hi before Roxana’s band has to go on. Aside from being the singer in a band, Roxanna writes paranormal romances, and even though she doesn’t realize it her life is much closer to the books she writes than she could possibly know.
Trevor and his clan are werewolves. When Trevor falls for Roxana he is afraid to tell Roxanna for fear of losing her. In addition, Trevor’s clan has some pretty strong enemies and they go after Roxana. Little do they know she is not without the means to protect herself. When Trevor’s enemy’s manage to capture Roxana what happens next makes Trevor’s secret a moot point.
This book is sexy, exciting, sweet, and well written. If you love the paranormal you will love this book!!!
Storm Mistress: What a fun book! I thoroughly enjoyed Storm Mistress, the second book in Brandy L. Rivers "Others of Seattle" series. I look forward to reading many more of her books.
This was Isadora & Toryn's story & it was full of action, intrigue, suspense, & hot sex!!! Isadora Starling runs a bar in Seattle with a friend. Her best friend for the last ten years has been Toryn Flame. She has been in love with him almost from the beginning but doesn't think he feels the same way. Rather than loose her best friend, she hides her feeling & sleeps around. A LOT.
Toryn was sent from Faerie to look after Isadora by the King. As soon as he meets her he falls for her but keeps his feeling hidden for a number of reasons. The biggest of which is the fact that Isadora is a changeling and the crown princess of Faerie & it is his duty to protect her until her awakening. And apparently that time has come...
Accepting Fate: Michael Nights has been having his magic blocked since he was three years old. Now it’s getting too dangerous to block it anymore so, whether he likes it or not, it’s time to embrace his true nature. It is time for Mike to accept fate.
Gwen Fate is on a medical leave from the Silver Council when she meets Mike at a party. They hook up & it’s explosive but then he leaves abruptly. While visiting Tremaine, she overhears Mike asking him to block his magic again & she lets him know just how dangerous that can be, catastrophic in fact. She offers to help him come to terms with his magic & her bosses agree.
There all kinds of twists & turns in this book to keep the reader wondering what’s going to happen next. I loved this book just as much as I have loved every “Others” book I have read. Brady Rivers is a must read if you love PNR!!!
Red Queen: This is a quick little novella about Joey from Lunar Storm & the psycho witch that is convinced he is her true love, Red Queen.
Joey has a problem & her name is the Red Queen. She is obsessed with him & will stop at nothing to bring him to heel. This is the story of what happens when an obsessive witch runs up against the possessive mate of the one she’s obsessed with!
How do you embrace a whole new world that's been hidden from you your whole life???
Great start to the Others of Edenton spin-off! Good versus evil is at war again... this time with an extremely strong heroine who is just coming into her powers. There are unexpected twists and turns, but she handles everything like a trooper. The hero is at war with himself... trying to tell her all about him without scarring her off and holding back at the same time. His hot and cold behavior almost costs him dearly. And now a bit about the story...
Roxy is the lead singer of Nights Embrace, she is getting ready for their set when she hears the most amazing voice. She is drawn to the man on stage like never before, even though she has sworn off men since she called it quits with Jordan, their drummer. They stare at each other during their performances, but Trevor, the lead singer of Lunar Storm is pulled out of the bar before they can talk. Roxy is disappointed ... but not for long, Trevor literally tracks her down in the morning at her favorite coffee shop. The two are inseparable after that... only one thing pulls them apart and it almost kills Roxy...
I think you'll love her response to that night as much as I did! My favorite scene is still the poker party, maybe from reading it as a teaser...
- "I don't think anyone has ever looked at me the way you do. Like you truly see me, all of me."
- "She deserves to be happy, and you proved, time after time, that you are only capable of making her miserable."
- "My notebooks are my worst stuff. Those are completely unedited, just pure thought." His smile was wicked, his voice a purr. "A peek into your wants and dreams."
- "Little old for nocturnal emissions, aren't you, Jordan?"
- "Damn, he got lucky. Hot, talented and smart."
- "Please trust me, Roxy. You need to shift. I can't lose you. I won't survive it."
Storm Mistress (Others of Seattle #2)
The perfectly magical storm...
Great continuation of the Others of Seattle series. We met more characters and Brandy even pulled in some from Edenton too. The plot surrounding the new fae characters was easy to follow and was something new I hadn't read before. There was passion, torture, love, cruelty, justice, and healing ... lots of great stuff in this paranormal romance. And now a bit about the story...
Toryn is in love with Isadora and Isa is in love with Toryn. The only problem is they are the only two in all of Seattle that don't know it. Typical love story right? Wrong. Toryn and Isa are both from Faerie and this adds to the story and complicates matters as well. Isa is actually the Princess and Toryn is her protector, not her intended. Wait until you find out who he is, you will never guess... I hope you enjoy the battle and storm in this book as much as I did.
- "So how's life treating you?" He shrugged, "As good as it can't l can be without you by my side."
- Instinctively, she threw her drink in his face. "Didn't we already have this conversation?"
- "Once you're ready to admit your feelings to yourself, think about what I said. You and I both know you fell for him ages ago. He fell for you the moment he saw you."
- "Not until you walked into my life and stole my heart. And as I got to know you, you sealed my fate, drawing me in, catching me in your web. I'm simply yours, at your mercy. I love you with every ounce of my being."
- "There's just one thing I want to know." "What's that?" Isa asked quietly. "Is it real? Or a sock?"
Accepting Fate (Others of Seattle #3)
How's that phrase go... we must accept what we cannot change...
Exciting and fast paced story with sexy heros and fiery heroines. Lots of Others we have met in the previous books are back to help overcome the nasty bad guy! And now a bit about the story...
Michael Nights has had his magic locked away since he was little. It scares him and he thinks he longs to just be normal. I guess shifting into a massive tiger and attacking a mugger while having your girlfriend call you a freak can do that to you. Gwen Fate has always embraced her magic. When they come together magic happens, but will Mike accept it?
- “You’re better off with someone who will accept you for what you are.”
- “Stop looking at me like I’m a buffet and you haven’t eaten in a week, and I’ll stop teasing.”
Red Queen (Others of Seattle #3.5)
Never get between a wolf and his mate!
For anyone thinking of trying to break apart mated wolves... this is the what not to do book ;) And now a bit about the story...
Thirty years ago Joey slept with yet another conquest after a concert, unfortunately this one became obsessed with him. She even tried to kidnap him eight years ago... it didn't go so well. Now both bands are playing the same venue and the sparks will fly!
Favorite passage: “If Roxy gets hurt because you were stupid enough to dip your dick in that stinkpot, I’m going to kill you.”
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Demons & Devils
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Psychics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban