Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Otis Technology The Otis Elite
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cleans all rifles/pistols/shotguns/inline muzzleloaders with 100% cotton 2” & 3” patches, 3 slotted tips & 2 patch savers
- 16 firearm specific bronze bore brushes with size marked on brush stem (.17, .22 limited breech, .22/.223, .243-.260, .270/7mm, .30-06/.300/30-30/.308, .338-.35, .357-38cal/9mm, .40/10mm, .44/.45, .50cal, .410ga, 28ga, 20ga, 16ga, 12/10ga)
- 8”, 12” and 36” aircraft grade Memory-Flex cables and thread connector for proper Breech-to-Muzzle cleaning
- Small & large obstruction removers knock out mud, snow, stuck casings and double as a t-handle base for included t-handle; small t-handle & stud included for small caliber cleaning
- .223cal/5.56mm chamber brush, pin punch, end brush, straight pick, locking lug scraper, scraper, short AP brush, double end AP brush and male & female rod for more precise cleaning
- Lens tissue, lens spray, lens brush and lens cloth for optics care
- Complete Tactical cleaning kit in compact soft pack cases included with 6 brushes, 3 cables, 2” & 3” patches, 0.5 fl.oz. Bio-CLP, chamber flag
- No Nonsense Warranty, Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
About Otis Tech
Otis technology manufactures one of the most advanced gun cleaning systems and accessories in the world.
- We are a family owned and operated company since 1985.
- Try the Otis System - it will last a lifetime, and you'll spend more time shooting and less time cleaning!
- Otis strives to introduce the newest and most advanced technologies to the gun cleaning market.
Elite Cleaning System
From the Front Lines to the Hunt of a Lifetime
Having all the right tools in one complete - and portable – cleaning system at camp, at the range or at home keeps firearms in top condition. Specifically designed for .17 to .50 cal. rifles and pistols, .410 to 12/10 ga. shotguns and all in-line muzzleloaders.
- Six (6) Memory-Flex Cables of varying length for effective and correct Breech-to-Muzzle cleaning
- Twenty-two (22) bronze bore brushes remove copper deposits and other fouling
- Obstruction removal tools for jammed cases and other blockages
- Specialized precision tools for complete breakdown and fine cleaning of all critical and hard to reach areas of your firearm
- Optics cleaning gear for care and maintenance of scopes, rangefinders and more
The Elite Cleaning System comes with 6 Memory-Flex Cables. They come in a variety of lengths and are compatible with all Otis cleaning components. The flexible cables are coated and have a 750 lb pull strength. Together with the solid brass slotted tips, 100% cotton cleaning patches, a bore brush, and an all-in-one cleaner, lubricant, and preservative, you can now properly clean your firearm from Breech-to-Muzzle.
All of our products and components are manufactured and assembled in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Lyons Falls and Phoenix, New York. All products are Made in the USA.
For the gun owner that has it all, the Elite is the gun cleaning kit that has it all. This universal gun cleaning kit provides proper Breech-to-Muzzle cleaning for all rifles, pistols, shotguns and inline muzzleloaders. Made in the USA, it includes over 60 components and the complete Tactical cleaning kit all contained in a lightweight, portable case. This cleaning system makes a great gift for the hunter or sport shooter in your life.
|The most innovative gun cleaning system in the Otis line, the Otis Elite is suitable for an armorer but used by thousands. The Elite is designed to maintain all rifles from .17 to .50 caliber, pistols from .17 to .50 caliber, shotguns from .410 to 12/10 gauge, and all inline muzzleloaders. There's no better way to keep your weapons collection performing like new. The Otis Elite starts with the world-famous 750 Tactical Cleaning System, which includes an entire line of bronze bore and chamber cleaning brushes. Also included in the cleaning system are six Memory-Flex cleaning rods, an all-purpose nylon receiver brush, a T-handle bar, three slotted tips, obstruction removers, small and large Patch Savers, a bore reflector/flag safety, small caliber and all-caliber 100-percent cotton patches, and two 5-ounce tubes of Otis O85 Ultra Bore solvent.|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the kit itself. I've been shooting for over 39 years, and my cleaning supplies have become a hodge-podge of accumulated parts. Still and all, I never seemed to have exactly what I needed when I needed it. That's all solved by the Otis Elite - it has just about everything!
Sure, there are some things I don't need right this minute, like a 28 gauge shotgun brush, but if and when I do need it, I have it. I like the cable concept, and after I was able to clean my Colt M4-.22 carbine from the breech using the included special short .22 brush, I was convinced.
The only thing I don't like - and I'm not even deducting a star for it - is the nylon kit-bag. They tried to design it well, but it's awkward and difficult to use. Frankly, being that this kit is kind of tailored toward an armorer, I fail to see the need for having a soft kit bag to carry into the field. I decided to abandon the bag and consolidate all my supplies into one container, and a three-tray Plano tacklebox worked perfectly. See my pictures I've uploaded above for how I arranged things.
Oh - and the icing on the cake - the Otis kit is made in the United States.
I also use other CLP.
But this kit is compact enough for everything you may need. I've added pipe cleaners and q-tip type swabs.
Non marring pull through cleaning is way better than ruining your barrels crown with a multiple sectioned metal rod rammed in and out like a wild monkey. Veterans will know what I mean.
CON: if you get a patch stuck you may have a hard time getting it out. The brass 3" rod that is supposed to give a better grip will bend easily.
I've read other reviews that criticize the bag itself. I'm really not sure what bad things there are to say. Every tool has its place, it has room for a few small additions and the bad as well as the zipper are very sturdy and high quality. The inside is nice and soft.
The brushes are extremely well made, sturdy, and only cost a couple bucks to replace once they wear out (which will definitely take some serious cleaning to do).
Other have complained about the lack of a fixed T-handle. These people need to read instructions. The kit has a small t-bar handle that fits into an attachment. Along with the two supplied rod parts, you do have a sturdy rod for handguns. the segments are compatible with other manufacturers bar segments, so you can combine them to make it longer. The cables seem sturdy enough to get rid of stove pipes though.
You will absolutely not go wrong with this kit!
This kit will do much of what I need to do. Most of my guns (shotguns, rifle, and pistols are covered. If they were not covers the nice thing is the threads are a common size so I can buy and use others. The brushes that are supplied are high quality and have not have any problems with bending like other brands, part of this is probably because they are pulled not pushed on a regular basis, but they do seem to be built a little stronger. I can put the brushes that I need in the smaller included case and take just what I need to the range. It has extra tools which are helpful especially for semi autos.
I know I can hear the people terrified of change "but what about a rod, I have to have a rod otherwise my gun won't be clean, the rod that isn't supposed to touch the barrel and makes it magically cleaner than anything else every could!!!!" You can still buy this kit people and if you need your magic cleaning wand you can still use the brushes that come with kit and put on a rod and feel better about it.
If I am going to knock this kit over anything it would be the nylon case if comes in. It appears that the nylon otis buys is the same price as gold because is case is grossly undersized from the get go. But I didn't buy it for the nylon case and I have my kit in a tackle box now which is much better, not to mention more versatile.