- Size (LWH): 7.5 inches, 4.25 inches, 1.5 inches
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
OtterBox Armor Series Waterproof Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Arctic (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$34.99 + $4.48 shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Waterproof up to 6.6 ft. for 30 minutes and drop proof up to 10 ft.
- Dust proof allowing zero entry of dust and crush proof up to 2 tons
- Absolute protection for device use in extreme conditions: The Toughest Case Ever Built
- Not compatible with iPhone 5s and 5c
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: OtterBox Armor Series Waterproof Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Arctic (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Shipping||$4.48||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||alwayz-on-sale||World Class Inc.||Amazon.com||extra stuff 2009|
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPhone 5||Iphone 5/5s||Iphone 5c||iphone 5|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
That is not the reason, however, why I rated this 3 stars. The instructions are a little unclear on where someone would put the small string piece. It also says to test your case out without your phone in it. When I did the test, it sadly started leaking at the right top corner in less than a minute. (NOTE: make sure to dry off the case really good if water gets in because it will fog the screen up on the inside.) I called Otterbox (purchased it directly from them) and they are willing to send me a replacement which is on the way here as I type this. I'm only giving them a second chance because I loved their Defender Series and the people working there were super nice and helpful. The sound quality is great for me. No one noticed a sound difference from calls in my switch from Defender to Armor cases. By chance, I discovered something else that is not good about this case. The front camera looks foggy and whited out, but the back camera is normal. The metal pieces seem a little flimsy because I can move mine back and forth. Now, this is my experience with my case. My case could be just a defective one so I'll update when I get my new one in.
Defender series vs Armor Series
If you are looking for a case that is more appealing to the eye, go with the Defender series. Armor series is very bulky and the colors are limited and a little dull (I have the arctic color.). Armor series will give you the better protection though because the phone will not bounce around in the case; it has a pretty tight fit.Read more ›
I bought this case because I work construction, a backpacker and I am around dust and rain all the time. I need a case that can handle the rugged elements that I am in and still allow the case to function properly. I have to say that the case functions like they advertise but that doesn't mean much. I have had it for a week and I am wanting to return it. There are more cons to this case then there are positive sides. Here is what I have observed.
1. MAIN PORT SOUND QUALITY The most important negative to this phone is the sound quality out of the earpiece. Every time I get a call I try and turn it up because its so muffled and it sounds like the other person is in a bathroom. I end up talking really loud to try and make up for what I can't hear. The person on the other end always say I am yelling. When I take the phone out of the case the call quality is great and even too loud at times. Speakerphone works great but when you don't want everyone hearing your conversations, you can't even hear the conversation yourself.
2. HOME BUTTON The sleep button on the top of the phone works great unlike some cases out there but the home button on this phone is darn near impossible to push. I end up pushing it like 3 times every time I try and push it. You have to mash it really hard in order to get any response from your phone.
3. CAMERA LENS DESIGN The case wasn't designed to the specs of the camera very well. If you look at the camera and LED flash they don't even sit where they are on the case. they are off a couple of millimeters. Somethings not quite right with that.
4. SCREEN PROTECTOR The screen drives me crazy. The screen on the case doesn't quite sit flat on the screen.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The case leaked water despite me testing it for a half hour as the instructions specified. The first time I took it in my pool, boom. Water in my speaker. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Viktor Agabekov
Extremely well built. Bought one as soon as I got the 5s years ago. Onto my 3rd case now, first one lasted 2-3 years of hard abuse ( lost a lot of the water protection seal, screen... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Quang
A great case really durable just be careful about the small thin black covering on the bottom by the hole for your charger. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Brilliant case for my iPhone, best one I've had to date. Easy to put on and take off unlike others that I've broken many a fingernail tying to prise off. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Ania wood
EXTREMELY bulky. I was tried of it as soon as I got it. People also had a hard time hearing me when I called. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
I absolutely love this otter box. My phone has been dropped several times and it is well protected. I would recommend this cover to anyone that has a I Phone.Published 7 days ago by Tracy Martin
I love these otterbox cases I have four small children I bought these for there phones and I tell you what they have held up and done there job! Read morePublished 7 days ago by Betsy