- Size (LWH): 0.84 inches, 4.91 inches, 2.64 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
OtterBox Commuter Series Hybrid Case for Motorola Defy - 1 Pack - Case - Retail Packaging - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Access to all buttons and features
- Silicone plugs provide coverage for ports
- Includes a self-adhering protective film
- Features self-adhering protective film & durable silicone skin for superior protection
- Provides silicone plugs for port coverage
- Allows access to all buttons & features
- Includes a high-quality polycarbonate shell for added protection against drops
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
If you are looking for something that will keep the phone svelte, look elsewhere because this thing does add some bulk with increased thickness.
Overall though, a good purchase I would not hesitate to make again.
In response to some of the other reviews:
- Yes, this case adds some thickness to the phone, but it's well worth it to protect your investment. You get used to it pretty quickly, and after a short time you don't even notice it.
- The Motorola Defy is a tough phone, but it still needs a case and a screen protector. I bought my phone used, and turned down several that were scuffed up pretty bad, including the Gorilla Glass screen.
- I haven't had any trouble using the power button, volume rocker, the microphone jack, or the micro USB port with this case on. I keep mine on all the time, and only take it off if I need to get to my SIM card or micro SD card.
- The screen sensitivity is not affected at all with a screen protector. If you install it right (get all the bubbles out, keep it free of dust), you'll honestly forget it's there.
- Just to reiterate, the case fits perfectly. I imagine if you took the silicone liner off over and over it might stretch, but I've had this case for over 6 months and it still fits great.
- The parts of the silicone liner that are exposed will attract a small amount of lint. This mostly affects the top of the phone and the bottom corners, but I haven't found it to be a big deal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had the case for 3 years before I finally got a different phone. Managed to break the small piece by the power button, still sturdy as all hell without it.Published 20 months ago by Strickland
Case offers good protection for the Defy. Not nearly that of defender series which is not available for this phone. Read morePublished on August 11, 2013 by Cameron
This is my second Otterbox for this phone because my 3yr old daughter tore the rubber boot that goes under the hard case.. best case available.. Read morePublished on December 25, 2012 by Jorg
GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT, MY CELL PHONE HAS FALLEN TWICE AND STILL IN ONE PIECE, EASY TO PUT ON AND TAKE OFF.Published on December 24, 2012 by REDBOX MASTER
The fit well And do the job
But it easy to love it I cant find noting else fit the deffy