Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,352 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,424 reviews
on May 3, 2017
Best case I ever had. I can store 3 cards inside it, and I added a cards sticker on the back to add 3 more. I got a very good screen protector for it as well and It did wonders. The back doesn't fly open so you never have to worry about your cards. I drop my phone often and because its otterbox...its never damaged my phone. The case is strong and so is their customer support. You cant get this case through Otterbox anymore so Amazon is your best choice. Only thing that sucked for me was a girl who walked behind me fell and grabbed me and i fell with her and i landed on my phone with it face down and broke my screen. That would have happened with any case but the case itself took most of the damage so the plus side was I didn't need a new phone, just a new case and a new screen. Still world recommend this case to anyone who doesn't like carrying wallets.
on August 27, 2017
A very useful case, I use it instead of carrying a wallet. However, this is the second one I've owned, and both have had a prominent design flaw, where the bridge of the case at the bottom front will schism the first time you drop the case. The rest of the case will be fine, but just through wear and tear, the entire bottom front will chip off over sever months, leaving that area of the phone unprotected. However, this is the second of this case I've had in 4 years, so the problem is more of an annoyance than a real issue.
on December 30, 2014
Buy this now! Best thing I ever purchased online. Everywhere I go people freak out and say, "Where did you get that?!" When I step out the door I don't need to bring a wallet- just my phone! I am a flight attendant and this helps me travel light as I sightsee and shop on layovers. It easily fits two cards- I do a credit card and a driver's license. Don't try to fit 3. The slide will stick. When I drop my phone on the sidewalk this case protects it perfectly. I even dropped it in the toilet and my phone wasn't water damaged at all! I want a new phone but I won't get one until Otterbox makes a case like this for the phone I want to get.

You will not regret this purchase.

Update:. didn't upgrade my phone for 3 years because I couldn't find this case for a newer phone. I missed getting g an iPhone 6 because they didn't make this case for it. My iPhone 5 finally started going downhill so I recently got a Google pixel phone and am dying for OtterBox to make this case for it.
on February 14, 2017
This case has been my perfect work solution, it carries my necessities so I easily have access to my ID, work ID and a credit card for emergencies. My wallets of choice are too bulky to carry in my pocket and I am unable to readily have access to my purse when at work so I had to find another solution. This is a near perfect wallet case. I have always loved otter box cases because they are reliable when it comes to protecting my phone from damage, and now I have all my necessities on me no matter what. The one downside for me is that the slim outer case on the bottom of the phone between the home button and charging port has already broken. I am disappointed as I have not had the case very long and have not even dropped the phone during the time that the case has been on. It truly would be a good case if it hadn't broken so quickly from such delicate use.
(Also if this was a combination battery case and wallet it would be the greatest case otter box ever made)
on March 13, 2017
It holds three cards and one bill with no issues, which is a must when you are a college student. Carting around a purse and a backpack is too much. I have had the case for about 6 months before I dropped my phone and the case broke at the bottom corner of the case. I am extremely clumsy and drop my phone at least once a day so i am impressed. I dropped it again about a month later and the top corner broke and both times this case has done its job and protected my phone. i will be getting a new one soon!
on June 1, 2017
As the wife transitioned into an iPhone, she was glad to find this. She had one just like it on her android and loved how it kept the "basics" for a quick run to the store.
on October 28, 2015
Have had this case since May, just over 5 months -- absolutely LOVE this case! Shows very little wear even after dropping, kicking, and skidding across floors and concrete; think the black hides some wear as well as the very fine texture of the hard shell. It came with a screen protector which came in handy since my old Zagg started separating. The sliding wallet... it will "comfortably" hold 3 cards (credit card - thicker; license & AAA card - a bit thinner); I have put a 4th card in, but only when necessary. There's never been a problem with the "pocket" opening and I'm confident that my cards are "safe" while carrying the phone. Some folks have voiced concern about the magnetic strip on credit cards and licenses -- the "pocket" is part of the hard outer shell; when the slider is out, you can clearly see that the inside of the pocket is solid and of course, there's the "Commuter Series" soft layer between the phone and the hard shell, so there's plenty of protection for card mag strips. Opening and closing is easy -- push of the thumb and slide close (or push on your leg, desk, palm... you get the idea -- haha). The power button needs a bit more "umph" and the "dust cover" for the charger gets a bit of a work-out. I did get an "extender" so the case can stay on when it sits on the speaker... Gotta say this is by far the best phone case I've had! One of the reasons my phone hasn't been replaced... hahaha
on April 29, 2017
I like the case and would have given 5-star rating except that it is interfering with my IPhone 6 touch ID. Google the issue and you will find lots of folks are having touch ID issues with OtterBox cases. Now my choice is to keep the otherwise wonderful case and not be able to use this wonderful IPhone feature or return it.
on May 12, 2016
Great case! I love that I no longer have to carry a wallet or purse on small errands. It securely holds my drivers license, two credit cards, and a folded 20 with no issues.

The reason why I gave this case 4 out of 5 stars is because the button protectors don't fit as snugly to the phone as I would like making volume control and on/off buttons slightly less reactive than the Otterbox Defender case. Other than that minor issue, this case is great!
on March 23, 2017
I bought one in black last year, maybe longer. It still was holding up but had some cosmetic issues. I upgraded and bought this one for a fraction of the cost of my original case. I forgot how secure the slide is! After as long as I had the previous one, I had not realized the gradual loss of secure slide. I never worried about my cards falling out, even all the way open its still difficult at times to get the cards out, but I now feel much better about carrying so many valuables in one location.