|Screen Size||9.7 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
OtterBox DEFENDER SERIES Case for iPad 2/3/4 - Retail Packaging - ALPENGLOW (PEONY PINK/GUNMETAL GREY)
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- May not be compatible with 30-pin to Lightning Adapters or non-Apple branded USB to Lightning cables.
- Robust silicone - durable and absorbs impact force
- Built-In screen protector - simplifies installation, protects from scratches and is easy to clean
- Engineered design is inspired by the new iPad - ergonomics accommodate natural use
- Aesthetics - textures and styling in combination with high quality materials create an attractive protective solution
- Port protection with complete access to all functions through case - blocks dust and debris from ports which lengthens the life of the device
- 3 layers of protection
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
When I first opened it, I was a bit confused as to how to get it apart so I could put it on my iPad. There are picture directions on the box (no written instructions), but they are vague so I had to work a bit get it taken apart. The silicone part is more firm (not as pliable or flexible) than the one for the original iPad and I think I prefer it. The hard case snaps together at a few points where the original one just slid together. It feels more steady and protective. I also like the built-in screen protector rather than relying on having a stick-on screen protector (those are a pain to put on and I always end up with a small speck of something stuck under the protector).
Once I got it all put together, I really like the feel of it; it's pretty solid. The cover for this case snaps on more securely than the original one did so I like that as well. The cover would pop off my original iPad way too easily.
Another thing I like on the new one is the cover for the dock connector.Read more ›
This new case has several improvements and they are noticeable because we own an iPad 2 and the older style Otterbox Defender case. The improvements in my opinion are:
* The lid of the new case has four robust hard plastic corners that firmly lock around and onto the corners of the Defender case itself. This provides better protection from dropping the iPad on a fragile corner and the lid is snapped onto the case more securely than the last model.
* The lid contains two magnets so that when you snap it onto the case for carrying it puts the iPad into sleep mode and when you remove the lid the iPad is instantly turned on. The old case did not have this feature.
* The new case has a built in screen protector and the original had a separate screen protector. The new screen protector has a pixilation effect when compared to using the New iPad retina display without a screen cover. Without the cover the picture is absolutely perfect and with the cover you can see the micro granulation of the plastic material. It is ever so slight but it is there and this aspect of the screen protector needs improvement. I like the fact that the screen protector is built in but I hate losing display quality because the wrong material was selected for the protector.Read more ›
Items Ordered Price
1 of: OtterBox Defender Series for The New iPad 3 3rd Generation & iPad 2 - Black [Personal Computers]
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
Amazon Prime: Two-Day Shipping is free
Item(s) Subtotal: $30.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Total Before Tax: $30.99
Sales Tax: $0.00
Total for This Shipment: $30.99
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The Otter Box I ordered was exactly what I expected. I had used them before and knew how they worked. Read morePublished 3 days ago by StereoFan
Love it, we took camping trip out west and my I pad was treated ruff in truck and it kept it clean and protected! So glad I bought it!!!!Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great protection for our iPad. Our kids had broken our screen so after it was fixed we wanted to protect it. Great valuePublished 6 days ago by b PEARCE
This is a great case! Very durable and nice looking. I love the case topper, makes carrying it in my purse a breeze so it doesn't get scratched. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Thebabyseal
This is a great case! It takes all the punishment you give to your tablet and protects the device. My first one lasted about 3 years, with the recharging port cover wearing out... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Ryan Butler