- Size (LWH): 2.88 inches, 0.69 inches, 5.35 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
OtterBox DEFENDER SERIES for Moto G (1st Gen ONLY) - Frustration Free Packaging - BLACK
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Compatible with Moto G (1st Generation ONLY)
- Robust, 3-layer protective case, with a built-in screen protector, withstands scratches, drops, bumps and shock.
- Belt-clip holster included that doubles as a kickstand for hand-free media viewing.
- Port covers keep out dust and debris
- Includes OtterBox 1-year case warranty (see website for details) and 100% authentic.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The OtterBox Defender Series case for Moto G provides heavy duty protection against drops, dust and damage without taking away from the usability of your phone's features. The Defender Series case offers triple-layer protection and is built from a high-impact polycarbonate shell, durable silicone slipcover and a built-in screen protector, making it one of the toughest cases on the market. Why else do you think we called it the Defender Series?
Top Customer Reviews
It comes with a hard plastic phone holder with a belt clip that I don't use. The phone is snapped into the holder and IMO there is a chance of it falling out. I use a regular belt pouch.
The instructions are a bit confusing and it took me a while to figure out how to disassemble the case and put in the phone. Once done you never need to take the phone out of the case