- Size (LWH): 7.9 inches, 5.15 inches, 0.06 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging - White/Gray
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Shock-absorbing and impact-deflecting materials completely cover your device along with a built-in screen protector that guards against damage to your touch screen
- Multi-layer case made to withstands drops, bumps, dust and shock
- Rugged, protective case made for demanding conditions, heavy use and random accidents
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging - White/Gray
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HiLoPlace||Whale Deals||World Class Inc.||jerry j peterns|
|Compatible Phone Models||Samsung Galaxy S III||samsung s3||Samsung Galaxy S III||samsung galaxy S3|
|Item Package Weight||0.4 pounds||0.15 pounds||0.4 pounds||0.8 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (All Carriers)
- Complete functionality of the device through the case, including the microphone, speaker, camera and flash
- Silicone plugs cover the main openings of the phone, including volume controls, power button, headphone jack and micro USB port
- Three layers of protection include a polycarbonate inner layer, a built-in screen protector and a silicone outer layer
- Built-in screen protector prevents scratches while retaining sensitivity of the touchscreen
- Two-piece polycarbonate inner layer snaps together to form a snug fit around the device
- Rugged silicone outer layer wraps around the polycarbonate inner layer to create a rock-solid defense against oopsies like drops and shocks
- Belt-clip holster fastens to almost anything and can also double as a kickstand for viewing. Face the screen outward to use or inward for maximum protection.
- Weight (with holster): 4.64 oz / 131.54 g
- Dimensions: 5.88 in x 3.47 in x 1.41 in / 148.84 mm x 88.14 mm x 35.81 mm
Top Customer Reviews
1. The cover DOES provide a very high degree of drop protection for my device. The hard inner shell has a soft inner cushion that stabilizes the device and increases the shock resistance slghtly.
2. The rubber-like outer covering fits snugly around the inner shell, and dramatically increases shock resistance.
3. The earbud and mini-USB ports at the top and bottom of the phone are covered by flexible 'tabs' that protect the device from dirt/dust/gunk intrusion.
4. The volume rocker and power button are completely encased. It takes just a bit more effort to press the buttons, but it is NOT difficult.
5. The cover comes with a built-in screen protector. It is a rigid plastic that does not adhere to the device screen like soft plastic does. This doesn't seem to affect the touch-screen sensitivity, though. Tip: be really careful to thoroughly clean the inside of the rigid screen protector. Check it before closing to ensure there are no particles adhered to it from static cling - these will leave noticable 'bumps' on your screen, and they COULD scratch the inner face of the screen protector or even your device screen. Have a can of compressed air handy and give both the screen protector and device screen a shot before closing it up.
6.Read more ›
Update 2014: I still say this case provided great protection from drops. I just got tired of the loose silicone outer shell. I'm sure I was part of the reason the outer shell got so loose since I was frequently taking the phone out of the case to changes batteries. I have since moved on to a UAG case that I am happy with.
My first reaction out of the box was, "Really? This quality doesn't seem to be as good as what I had on my Droid X2?" But, I shook it off and proceeded to encase my new phone in protective goodness. Once put together, I beemed with happiness. The case really is designed asthetically well for this phone. I like the raised front so you can put the phone face down while keeping the screen untouched. Personally, I like the slightly stiff buttons and tight porthole covers. They work just fine. It was only the second day in and I had my phone in my shirt pocket climbing a ladder when as I bent over the phone jettisoned out and fell 2 stories to the driveway with a loud CRACK! I hurried down and picked up the phone. Everything was fine and not even a scuff on the case. YES! The Defender strikes again. I gently placed my phone down and went up the ladder to finish the job without it - no need to run tha test again.
In my 2nd week I was getting ready for work and picked up my phone only to notice a scratch on the screen cover a little over an inch long. My 4-year old son got ahold of the phone apparently and one of his toys scratched the cover of the case - but not the phone! Phew. I promptly contacted Otterbox and after a quick pic and an email, my new case is on the way completely free of charge.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thanks, this worked great. and arrived on time. Thanks again.Published 3 days ago by Sheila Lukenbill
I was happy with my purchase for the first four months. After that time I noticed how the case lost its grip on my cell. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Marysol Almonte
Fit perfectly and price was good. Replaced another OtterBox that became loose and out of shape.Published 8 days ago by Daniel J.