|Screen Size||9.7 inches|
OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for the iPad (4th Generation), iPad 2 and 3 - Grey/White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- May not be compatible with 30-pin to Lightning Adapters or non-Apple branded USB to Lightning cables.
- Robust silicone - durable and absorbs impact force
- Built-In screen protector - simplifies installation, protects from scratches and is easy to clean
- Engineered design is inspired by the new iPad - ergonomics accommodate natural use
- Aesthetics - textures and styling in combination with high quality materials create an attractive protective solution
- Port protection with complete access to all functions through case - blocks dust and debris from ports which lengthens the life of the device
- 3 layers of protection
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Here's my biggest gripe: for a "tough" case, it's pretty fragile. In normal usage, there can be breakage. You shouldn't have to be too careful with a case like this because it's supposed to be high-quality from a reputable vendor. Let's just say from a design and durability perspective it is not the best.
But here is the winner piece of buying this case: if you have a problem, OtterBox stands by it 100%. I think we are on our 3rd one. Fill out a form and send pictures and they send you a new one. You have to abide by what their website says, but if you do that part right, you get a new one and don't have to return the old one.
Why would you not do business with a company like that? I appreciate that they have the customer service that allows for this type of replacement policy, so I can know that my devices I've entrusted to OtterBox are always suitably protected.
Did I mention that with the white Ipad it looks SHARP!
I've found out that the swirls are called "water marks" and all built in screen protectors have them. I've found many remedies on YouTube for phone cases , most were baby powder misting on the underside of the screen protector, but one youtuber suggested eyeglass cleaner. I don't have any but used nature's source by Windex to clean the underside of the screen protector. NO MORE WATER MARKS!!!! :) :) :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The stand has broken twice, first time covered under warranty. Otter box only makes these products good enough to just barely make it past the warranty period.Published 22 days ago by op1977
This lasted quite awhile, Otterbox is always a good brand but it was nice to be able to get this for a good price.Published 1 month ago by Phyllis
I bought this a long time ago and I wont buy anything else but this, great quality and great price. My kids have dropped my ipad so many times but thanks to this case nothing has... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mitchell McCabe
Perfect solution for protecting an iPad from the dangers of a three year old!Published 4 months ago by Chelsey Sosolik
I will only use otter box for my iPad. I love this design. It works great.Published 4 months ago by Janeen Dody