Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OtterBox Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case Defender Series - Retail Packaging - Black
|Price:||$26.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$33.45 (56%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Robust, 3-layer protective case withstands drops, bumps and shock.
- Built-in screen protector guards against scratches.
- Port covers keep out dust and debris.
- Belt-clip holster included that doubles as a kickstand for hand-free media viewing.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
#1 Most Trusted Brand in Cell Phone Case Protection*
Protecting Your Mobile World.
Building protective cases is what we do at OtterBox. But, we give you so much more than a case.
Every case we make delivers premium quality and ultimate protection. Plus, you get world-class customer service and our industry-leading warranty.
*Source: The NPD Group/U.S. Consumer Tracking Service, 4/2014 – 03/2015
Defend your device from drops, dirt and daily adventures
Defender Series for Galaxy Note 4
Defender Series for Galaxy Note 4 combines three ultra-tough layers, including a built-in touchscreen protector, to guard your device against the drops, dirt, scrapes and bumps of daily phablet use. Plus, the included holster gives you the quick draw on calls and converts into a convenient stand to watch your movies, use your apps or get caught up on work emails. Defender Series is designed to take the punishment, so your Note 4 doesn’t have to.
- Drop Protection
- Dust Protection
- Screen Protection
- Scratch Protection
- 3-Layer Protection
- Easy On/Off Functionality
- Included Holster
Defender Series is your phone’s first line of defense against drops, falls, impacts and the rugged world outside.
What’s in the Box — Includes Everything You Need! — Protecting Your Mobile World
The best defense… is better defense. Defender Series shields your device with three ultra-tough layers and uncompromising protection.
Detailed, step-by-step instructions are included so you can install your case with ease.
1-Year Warranty + 100% Authentic
Our 1-year warranty covers material and workmanship defects for one year from the original purchase date. Rest assured, this is 100 percent authentic OtterBox.
Excellent Customer Service
Have questions about your case, your warranty or our other products? Our customer service team is here to help.
Compare to similar items
This item OtterBox Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case Defender Series - Retail Packaging - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||World Class Sales LLC||Electronics Club||Tech Union||adelphia||Electronics Club|
|Color||BLACK (BLACK/BLACK)||Black||NEON ROSE (WHISPER WHITE/BLAZE PINK)||Black||Glacier||Glacier (White/Gunmetal Grey)|
|Compatible Phone Models||Samsung Galaxy NOTE 4||Samsung Galaxy Note 4||Samsung Galaxy Note 4||Samsung Galaxy Note 4||Samsung||samsung Note 4|
Otterbox 77-50444 Samsung(r) Galaxy Note(r) 4 Defender Series(r) Case With Belt Clip Holster (black)
Top customer reviews
1) The rubber exterior tended to stretch over time
2) Grit would very easily get into the case so I'd need to take it out and clean out the case.
3) Then inner shell seemed to be 'roomy' (which probably allowed the grit to come in)
All three above were minor issues. I bought the case for phone protection and it worked GREAT for that.
I bring up the Note 2 features and flaws as a basis for comparison.
Now, as to the Otterbox Case for the Note 4.
1) The Note 4 case is noticeable thinner than my Note 2 case was. The Note 4 is slimmer than the Note 2 but difference in the cases seems to be a better constructed inner shell.
2) The Note 4 'rubber' exterior is not as rubbery as the Note 2 case was and does not look like it is going to stretch like the Note 2 case did over time. The exterior material fits quite firmly over the inner shell casing.
3) The screen protector seems a bot more "flush" with the phone screen. I've had it a week and no grit yet. However, the true test for that will be when I get on my tractor and cut some of my pasture (which is dusty right now) while listening to some music via my Note 4.
4) The design of the exterior case is very sharp and nicely detailed. The Note 2 case was much more generic.
5) I have no issues using any of the buttons or the access ports for power and headphone cables. HOWEVER, those that get the new car charger power cord that have the little LED light on the end need to be careful to FIRMLY seat the car charger into the Micro-USB port as it is a tight fit with the inner shell. It works fine but tends to pop out if you don't seat it well. The LED light end is larger in diameter than the older car cords with a flat connector.
So, in summary, this case is a great improvement over the NOTE 2 case. It looks like it will protect well and is stylish also.
My latest case is for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, which offers 3 layers of protection and includes a built-in screen protector. I take off the screen protector portion using a heat gun and peeling it off. I use a more traditional stick on type. Why? Because of the work I do, I tend to build up dust and dirt in between the screen protector and screen, so I have to go through the trouble of taking it case all apart to clean it all. The traditional stick on type screen protector don't have this problem with the lack of air gap. I do take off the outer rubber part to wash it once or twice a week with a bit of dishsoap.
So why only 4 stars? The one thing I dislike is the outer rubber, it will stretch out after time (maybe 6 months so?) or the charging & headphone port covers get so worn out that they start tearing off of it (usually after a year). I would love if they'd offer JUST the rubber shell as a replacement instead of having to buy another whole case. I've never had any other issues with the other parts of the case or holster.
I bought this from the seller "Amazon.com LLC", which I feel is important to list this info. I've come across sellers with variances in their items, including knockoffs, even if listed as same brand.