OtterBox Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case Symmetry Series - Retail Packaging - Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Sleek, stylish, pocket-friendly design.
- Wraparound colors and graphics add seamless style.
- Dual-material construction absorbs shock and withstands drops
- Raised beveled edge keeps your touch screen safe
- Easy installation protects and stylizes your phone in a flash
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Symmetry Series for Galaxy Note 4
#1 Most Trusted Brand in Cell Phone Case Protection*
Protecting Your Mobile World.
Building protective cases is what we do at OtterBox. But, we give you so much more than a case. Every case we make delivers premium quality and ultimate protection. Plus, you get world-class customer service and our industry-leading warranty.
*Source: The NPD Group/U.S. Consumer Tracking Service, 4/2014 – 03/2015
The style you want. The protection you need.
Symmetry Series for Galaxy Note 4
With Symmetry Series for Galaxy Note 4, your phablet becomes the talk of the town. This dual-material case boasts notable protection for your Note 4 and awesome graphics — a case that fits both your style and protection needs. Symmetry Series also features a raised screen bumper that shields your touchscreen from drops, scratches and fading fads. And, Symmetry Series allows quick, slip-on installation to make your phablet trendy in an instant.
- Certified Drop Protection
- Scratch Protection
- Screen Bumper
- Shock Absorbing Interior
- Easy Installation
Certified Drop Protection
Equal parts stylish, slim and protective, Symmetry Series boasts superior drop protection against daily smartphone perils.
Certified Drop Protection
Shock Absorbing Interior
What’s in the Box — Includes Everything You Need! — Protecting Your Mobile World
Designed with you in mind, OtterBox Symmetry Series consists of a one-piece form and dual-material construction making it as stylish as it is protective.
Detailed, step-by-step instructions are included so you can install your case with ease.
1-Year Warranty + 100% Authentic
Our 1-year warranty covers material and workmanship defects for one year from the original purchase date. Rest assured, this is 100 percent authentic OtterBox.
Excellent Customer Service
Have questions about your case, your warranty or our other products? Our customer service team is here to help.
Compare with similar items
The OtterBox Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Symmetry Series Case with dual-material construction makes this one of the slimmest, most protective Samsung Galaxy Note 4 cases in its class. The sleek and slim case is pocket-friendly and its streamlined design delivers tough protection from drops and shock.;;This is one stylish Black case and comes with the same high level of craftsmanship that customers have come to expect from OtterBox.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And because I put a lot of effort, time and research! Im a bit of a perfectionist, but then again - who wants a s***y product, or a so-so product??
I was looking to replace my old case by Caseology (in fotos its the plain white one), its been through a lot, and finally after 1.5yr of tons of dropping it got a small crack in the corner and it was time to get a new case. Plus, i was getting bored with the same look after all this time!
Anyways, amazon is usually what i use, coz i love the Prime, and I read the reviews, do my homework and thorough research!
I Really hate buying something - and then you gotta return it!
SO, after searching and looking at tons of different cases - i selected few - and i ended up ordering this beautiful teal with flowers OtterBox case.
Also, I bought 2 other cases from CellularOutfitters as - i didnt wanna get stuck with something i dont like.
Plus, i REALLY wanted to find the BEST one for me!!
I mean my Caseology case is THE BEST, but i just wanted something different for a change, u know!
So, in the fotos - the black with purple and white with flower pattern are the ones i got from the cellularoutfitters.
SO, here's my review:
1. OtterBox Symmetry:
- i loooooove the color and flower pattern, nothing there to complain! Its beautiful, and color is just as u see it on the website!
- the case itself is one piece, and its easy to put on
- definitely, very good protection if you drop a lot your phone
- heavy, as soon as i put it on - i felt my phone just gotten twice heavier! I mean already Note 4 isnt the lighest phone to carry around, but with the case, it just felt heavy.
- oops! almost forgot! - the power and volume buttons - they were difficult to press, i mean i had to push down harder, after awhile it would be annoying.
So, unfortunately as much as i liked the case(oh, that color and the flowers!!) - i still decided to return. :/
FYI: The most difficult part with finding the right case for me was - finding the Weight of the product. All the websites, amazon, ebay, best buy, cellularoutfitters, ect - had very poor weight info, or wrong. So, basically i had to ignore the info.
2. Since the other two are not on amazon - im gon be brief, but i think i saw the cases on amazon too.
- both cases are good protection for daily usage, drops, etc.. I mean isnt that why we buy a case, anyways?
- the plus was the tiny leg so u can put your phone up
- and the buttons were easy to press!
- heavy and bulky! These two were making the phone thicker than OtterBox!
- the black one was even bulkier than the white with flowers, and the rim around the screen was too high for me, felt obstructive almost when typing or swiping to take a screenshot! I understand it for screen protection, but man! Its not that comfy to use. The white one was better, but still just okay..
- felt they were both bit on a cheap side, the materials were definitely not as quality stuff as Caseology and OtterBox. Definitely!
but if u're on a budget and dont mind teh bulkiness, heavyness, then its Okay.
So, after surfing the net here and there, reading many product reviews, etc to find a better replacement of my old Caseology case - I ended up ordering it again on Amazon!! (If you type in Search - Caseology Note 4 you should see the case, the red one.)
Its still the Best case for me:
1. It was lightest of them all! Doesnt make my phone bulky and heavy unnecessarily.
2. Its still offers a great protection for daily usage and tons of drops
Its just very sleek and light and easy to put on.
One thing though - amazon or anywhere on the inet i couldnt find more color options, just black, and red. Too bad, coz before there were like 6 or 7 nice options. I had the Gold one, and then White one.
I said its for Ladies, coz I think Men wont mind perhaps carrying around a heavier bulkier phone? Though my husband doesnt like any case, so he carries his note 4 as is. Not a good idea though, coz i know how many times i dropped my phone and i knew nothing' gonna happen to it.
I hope this helps, Ladies!!
the rubber bumper along the front works well to protect the phone but does not make it to sticky to make it hard to get in and out of your pocket.
The only issue I have with this case is that it is not the shiny matte finish that it appears to be on the pictures, it is more like a dimpled look, it looks far cheaper than it does in the picture. Because this case is so much better than anything else out there I would not hesitate to recommend this, but I do take issue with the inaccurate pictures from otter box.
I have tried to capture the texture as accurately as possible in the attached pictures