- Size (LWH): 2.53 inches, 0.56 inches, 4.76 inches
Otterbox Commuter Series Hybrid Case for iPhone 4 and 4S - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Envy Green/Gunmetal Grey
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fits Apple iPhone 4S
- Self-adhering clear protective film
- High-impact polycarbonate shell protects from impact
- Durable silicone skin absorbs bump & shock
- Clear membrane protects camera & flash
Customers Also Shopped For
This is the case you need if you want protection with style. Slim and sleek, this case provides substantial protection that keeps you and your device looking great while you stay on top of your highly connected life.
- Sturdy, 2-layer protection
- Self-adhesive screen protector
- Port covers keep out dust, debris
- Slides easily in and out of pockets
Design begins with the device. Thorough evaluation of the iPhone and its functions are taken into account as we develop and refine. From initial concept designs to final product drawings, every aspect of the iPhone is given careful consideration to ensure we create the most usable and protective solution possible.
- Engineered design is inspired by the iPhone - ergonomics feel good and accommodate natural use
- Aesthetics - textures and styling in combination with high quality materials create an attractive protective solution
- Sleek - slim form factor fits in pockets
Precision design ensures all features and functions are accessible with the case on.
- Port protection with complete access to all functions through case - blocks dust and debris from ports which lengthens the life of the device
- Compatible with iPhone 4 and 4S - the case is a natural extension of the refined technical beauty of the device
Ensures ideal usability and portability; additional features integrated to enhance the user experience.
- Ideal usability with device - all features function fully with case on
- Highly portable - slim and sleek, slides easily into pockets and small purses
Top Customer Reviews
1) While easy at first, the "cover" for the ports became difficult to open. I resorted to cutting the rubber off of the charger port becuase it was too hard to open.
2) The outer "harder" plastic cracked for no reason. I am pretty good to my phone, I don't drop it, abuse it, etc... I had the bottom right corner of my case crack within a month of use.
3) I contacted Otterbox regarding the issue...They COULD NOT HAVE BEEN NICER! Very professional, very understanding, sent me a new one for free (This gave me more confidence in their product).
4) Got new case, started breaking in other places (mostly at the bottom) within a month.
5) Gave up on my new case, went back to old one (kept it just in case). No pun intended!!!
6) The old one began cracking again in another random spot (halfway up case on edge).
Overall the appearance and feel are great. It just cannot hold up to everyday use.
Since getting this item i have dropped my phone at least 4 times. I have had no problems with my phone due to this and I attribute it the case!!
There are only two minor issues I have with this case. One is that the redesign of the rubber material I mentioned earlier has resulted in the on/off button at the top to be harder to press. The older case with the soft rubber makes the button very easy to press, whereas the new one with the stiffer rubber requires a harder squeeze to get the button to press, which could be a bit annoying. The second thing is that, because of the thickness of the case, some headphones don't plug in all the way - the ones where the pin end is L-shaped and the pin arm of the L isn't long enough to allow for the case thickness. However, this is solvable by getting a headphone pin extender from RadioShack, or getting new headphones.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Otterbox is fantastic! It is sturdy and durable. My husband and dropped his phone tons of times and the Otterbox has saved it from ultimate demise time and time again!Published 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
The otterbox was a real otterbox and arrived on time. It was however, brittle. I assume it was brittle because of bad storage facilities. This is the problem of buying online.Published 11 months ago by John
I like the case and have bought 3 already. What I don't like is that the plastic outer shell breaks, but the case is very protectivePublished 14 months ago by charlynnhansen
Good price for the case you get. I lasted awhile but eventually started to crack (maybe 4-6 months later). For less than $10 shipped, though, it was a good deal. Read morePublished 19 months ago by blue23642
This case paid for itself a few times! Protected my phone for a long time. Unfortunately i did drop the phone on the screen side and that was the end of that. Not due to the casePublished 19 months ago by David M