Ouddy 16 Inch Magnetic Knife Holder, Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Bar, Magnetic Knife Strip, Knife Rack Strip
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ouddy magnetic knife holder is made from top quality stainless steel and featuring a powerful magnet. Sleek, modern, space-saving design saves valuable countertop and workbench space while adding to your ease of working and joy of preparing food for your family.
- Ouddy magnetic knife storage strip is used to hold securely your knifes. And the powerful magnets will help keep sharp knives out of reach of children. Use this magnetic holder in the kitchen, , laundry room, office or garage to hold any metal objects.
- Ouddy magnetic knife tool bar can store knives and other metallic utensils within reach with strong magnetic attraction. Safer for chefs and knives alike; Simple solution to help rid the clutter of a bulky knife block. This magnetic knife bar will last for years and years and years.
- Ouddy magnetic knife bar can mount onto kitchen walls with ease; all hardware included for easy installation; Your knives will stay in place and not slide off this magnetic knife rack. It will never rust and never lose its powerful magnetic charge and easy to clean up.
- Absolutely RISK FREE purchase! We are so confident in the quality of our product that you'll love it. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, simply contact us to return the product for a FULL Refund or Replacement. Your purchase will be backed by a 100% FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! Just click add to cart on this page to get yours NOW!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Delicate and elegant kitchen can hardly do without a simple and practical tool.
Universal holding tool for kitchen. Are you so upset by messy kitchen? Don't you think the kitchen tools have no suitable place to stay? Now you'll be excited that your kitchen appears a multifunctional and practical holder, it can easily pack up knives, spoons, whisks, scissors and so on.
Hidden magnets have great power. This magnetic storage strip easily holds any metallic utensils, and also easily take them down. Will never rust and never lose its powerful magnetic. Just enjoy the neat kitchen with its company in your daily life.
Taking off the back, measuring the spacing of two screw holes, drilling two holes on the wall, putting the white screws in the holes.
Convenient for cooking time, effectively organizes your procedure, just do with the tools near by your hand.
Perfect for kitchen, workshop or garage, any walls. Save a lot of space, it's worthy having!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since we installed it in an alternative way, I can't speak to installation using the screws. But, for anyone that doesn't understand what this product includes - it comes in two parts: 1) a flat back piece that you use the included screws to attach to your surface, 2) the bar that magnetically attaches to the flat back piece, and that you add your knives to.
I really like that the magnets run along the whole back of the bar, top and bottom (instead of some magnetic knife holders I've seen that have round magnets and you can only attach your knives where those magnets are). Our knife collection includes: 2 large, 2 smaller, 4 steak. We also store scissors on it. Everything fits well and doesn't wiggle around.
My goal: I wanted to get the knife block off the counter and use the holders on the fridge to hold my Henckels twin knives.
The good: If you do not use the stainless mount both magnets will stick to the fridge. They are easy to clean. Smaller knives and the Henckels shears will stay without sliding. Both holders are strong so be careful when trying to remove them from the fridge, the magnets will come out of the stainless holders.
The bad: Neither one of the holders is strong enough to hold the larger knives on their own, handle down. I tried both holders and all the large knives would just slide down the stainless. Closing the fridge door would make the smaller knives also slide down. I have worked in a kitchen most of my life and having sharp knives falling is not an option ( do not try to catch a falling knife and move your feet away). If you store the knives handle up both holders work great as the handle/guard helps them stay put.
The fix: Since I ordered 2 holders which look identical and both were already on the fridge, I slid the holders within blade distance apart and the pair of holders hold the knives very well. No knife sliding down and it holds very well. It is more money than I wanted to spend but the knife block is off the counter and the knives are secure. The kid can now slam the fridge door and not a single knife moves.
I paid full price for both holders and have no association with either seller. This is just my honest opinion.
Ps. Tried to reach out to the seller first (per their instructions), but kept getting the runaround on asking for photos, etc. I mean, how can you tell a magnets strength from a photo???
Super easy to install. Strong magnet. Knives and my food prep station is now tidy bit accessible.
WARNING: This magnet is intensely strong. When you pull the plastic out from the backing, then reapply the backing, make sure your finger doesn't get caught in between. Luckily, it was just a painful pinch on my right ring finger, and not something more severe.