Ouddy 16 Inch Magnetic Knife Holder, Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Bar, Magnetic Knife Strip, Knife Rack Strip
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.57. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$21.00 (58%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want professional installation of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ouddy magnetic knife holder is made from top quality stainless steel and featuring a powerful magnet. Sleek, modern, space-saving design saves valuable countertop and workbench space while adding to your ease of working and joy of preparing food for your family.
- Ouddy magnetic knife storage strip is used to hold securely your knifes. And the powerful magnets will help keep sharp knives out of reach of children. Use this magnetic holder in the kitchen, , laundry room, office or garage to hold any metal objects.
- Ouddy magnetic knife tool bar can store knives and other metallic utensils within reach with strong magnetic attraction. Safer for chefs and knives alike; Simple solution to help rid the clutter of a bulky knife block. This magnetic knife bar will last for years and years and years.
- Ouddy magnetic knife bar can mount onto kitchen walls with ease; all hardware included for easy installation; Your knives will stay in place and not slide off this magnetic knife rack. It will never rust and never lose its powerful magnetic charge and easy to clean up.
- Absolutely RISK FREE purchase! We are so confident in the quality of our product that you'll love it. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, simply contact us to return the product for a FULL Refund or Replacement. Your purchase will be backed by a 100% FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! Just click add to cart on this page to get yours NOW!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Ouddy 16 Inch Magnetic Knife Holder, Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Bar, Magnetic Knife Strip, Knife Rack Strip
Modern Innovations 16 Inch Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Bar with Multi-Purpose Functionality as a Knife Holder, Knife Strip, Magnetic Tool Organizer, Art Supply Organizer & Home Organizer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Ouddy||Stock Your Home||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Ouddy||OUNONA Direct|
|Color||16 Inch||Steel||Silver||black||22 Inch||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 16 x 1 in||0.5 x 15.75 x 1.75 in||0.75 x 1.75 x 19.25 in||12 x 1 x 1.5 in||1.8 x 19.2 x 0.8 in||0.39 x 15.98 x 2.36 in|
Taking off the back, measuring the spacing of two screw holes, drilling two holes on the wall, putting the white screws in the holes.
Convenient for cooking time, effectively organizes your procedure, just do with the tools near by your hand.
Perfect for kitchen, workshop or garage, any walls. Save a lot of space, it's worthy having!
Top customer reviews
My only minor complaint is that, out of the box, a plastic pull tag needs to be pulled to separate the wall plate and the magnetic strip that holds utensils. The pull tag broke (needs to be made of a stronger material), which required the two parts to be pull apart by prying apart with a small screwdriver, which was a little tricky. However, after that small inconvenience, the bar worked perfectly and does a great job of holding good size utensils (chef's knife, large tongs, etc) on the wall.
There is a steel plate that you screw into the wall or where ever you decide to mount this. When you line up the magnet to the plate be careful to line it up evenly and keep your fingers clear. The magnet is very strong and I pinched the skin on my finger tip. It is also hard to pull the magnet off the mounting plate once they're put together so make sure it is exactly where you want it and level.
OK, you have all that plus drill,level,Phillips bit,pencil? Awesome! Now, using the stud finder find the closest stud to your ideal mounting location and drill one end of the base into the stud using the drywall screw. Next, you level it out and mark the center of the opposite mounting hole on the drywall. Move the base out of the way, attach the hole saw (with arbor) to the drill, and at about 1/4 to half speed drill out the hole for the toggle. Cool, now you screw the toggle onto the base, jam 'er in the the hole, screw down, level once again, and tighten er up. OK, so you might run into the issue that you screw and screw and screw and it won't get tight. Well! In that case you simply pull the toggle away from the wall until it catches then using one hand to hold tension and the other hand to turn the screw, hand tighten as much as you can, then continue on to level, and then screw down tight with screwdriver or drill plus bit. Your base should now be firmly attached and level!