Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on December 11, 2010
I have very curly naturally hair. I had been using a product I really like and gives a slight hold to my curls but is still very soft to touch and feels as if there is nothing in it R kin 01 outshine. I bought this after seeing the infomercials for the products. They advertise how it is soft and gives great hold to curls but feels like you have nothing in it. They also say it keeps your hair from feeling like straw or becoming poofy due to humidity.

All I can say is I'm glad I didn't order large amounts just to try it because none of their statements were true. My hair felt soft and never poofy with my normal product to completely straw like and stiff and poofy. It felt horrible and looked horrible as well.

I definitely will not be using any products from this company and have returned to my usual product I know I can trust. Dont waste your money on something this expensive. Check for the 01 by R kin. It's a small bottle easily found at ultra or walmart smart-style shops and about $17 a bottle which will last a couple to three months.

Good luck to my curly friends!!
on July 5, 2010
I was afraid to commit to the large sizes of these products due to the costliness of each individual item. I found this travel size kit and thought I'd be able to judge how the products work in my wavy/sometimes curly hair. I was very dissatisfied with every item. The shampoo was too gentle, the conditioner didn't removed any tangles, the Climate Control product (when applied right after towel drying per the instructions) prevented any waves or curls from forming in my hair and rendered it completed straight.
I'm so glad I tried these trial sizes and saved myself a lot of money by not having to buy the large sizes. Don't waste your money.
on March 15, 2011
I was really disappointed with these products. I have wavy, frizzy hair that I blowdry/flatiron almost everyday b/c its actually less work than trying to wear it natural. I've always loved that wet looking shiny curly hair and was hoping these products would live up to their claim. Well, used the products exactly as instructed and at first my hair looked great, nicely formed curls, not crunchy.....but then after about an hour once it was totally dry my hair looked like a poufy mess! even after trying to ''refresh'' with the botanical spray, the curls actually went limp and just looked dry. Maybe this works better on people to have truly curly hair not waves.
on September 11, 2017
I bought these for my unruly curly frizzy hair and it worked great and will buy it again when I need it ..
on December 2, 2014
My hair is already curly but i bought this so it would help with the frizz. This stuff just produces a lot more curls which made my hair look shorter. I think it's great for thin curly hair. I wouldn't buy it again because it was pricey and I almost never keep my hair curly.
on September 1, 2015
I'm used with e the Products from Deva Curl and these Products from Ouidad were not good for my hair unfortunately... I wouldn't buy these products again and would not recommend them.
on December 9, 2010
I saw the infomercial and it seem just wonderful. I went to the actual website and did not like the small print (join the hair club), so I figured I could try it through Amazon (no strings attached). I'm not impressed with the product, it does not do anything out of the norm with my curls. I still have to adjust and use my regular anti-frizz for decent results. The products on their own are not worth it (for the price). I'm very glad I tried it through Amazon first!
on March 19, 2014
i didn't like the shampoo - left my hair feeling dry - didn't like the smell
i liked the conditioner - smells great - left my hair feeling soft and i didn't need to comb it through to get out all of the tangles
i didn't like the gel - flattened out my hair
i liked the spray stuff - smells great and i love the way it makes my hair feel.
on May 2, 2013
The product does help make my hair look some better. It works better than all the other hundreds of products I have used. The bad side is that it is quite pricey for a very small amount so I will have to look for something with a smaller price tag.
on May 18, 2010
I bought the travel kit to test out these products on my combination wavy, straight, sometimes curly, sometimes frizzy hair. Nothing seems to work for me, and I hate the stiff sticky look and feel. I've been using this for about a month now, and I finally feel like I have something that works. I spray the Botanical Boost on my wet hair, and no more frizz! I don't always use the gel, only if I am going to blow dry. Otherwise, it feels a bit stiff. I love the shampoo and conditioner, but as with everything else, I need to switch to a clarifying or moisturizing shampoo once every two weeks or so. I would recommend at least giving the small sizes a try. I'm buying a set for my daughter who keeps taking my botanical spray to use on her thick wavy hair. She loves it too!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question