Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 453 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 506 reviews
on October 3, 2016
This is a very big watch. The watch itself sizes in at nearly 1/2” thick, about 2.5” from band to band and just over 2” from side to side. I’m a 6’185 lbs. man of average build and this watch sits on my wrist like a brick. If you are into the giant watch look then you might like this watch. Otherwise take a pass. Quality wise it is heavy and solid feeling. The look and design are very nice and it in no way looks as cheap as the price would make it out to be. But at fully pocket watch size it has no place on the wrist unless you are a very hefty man. The photos show it exactly as it is. I gave it three stars because the watch is actually very nice just needs to be scaled back a bit in size. I returned mine.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on November 19, 2016
My boyfriend collects watches so I picked up 2 different styles just thinking they'd be good for everyday or occasional use but since they didn't cost a lot , even if they looked no where near the way I'd imagined well it wouldn't really be a loss.....Well I was WRONG! they are gorgeous and well made and he's a big guy so they are substantial enough to hold their own. I can hardly wait to give them to him.
on February 9, 2014
This watch is definitely an eye catcher! It's just so different. No regrets on this purchase. I'm gonna buy the other watch like this with the black band.
on December 18, 2014
Everybody that see it wants it I've gotten offers to sell it but I just like it to much thanks
review image
on January 29, 2017
Great!....Exactly what I wanted. Keep in mind this watch is larger than the average. I got it as a gift for myself, but turned it into a Secret Santa gift when I rralized it was too big for me...Im 5'8 and about 175.....I gave it to my 6'2, 230 lb co worker.
on April 20, 2017
I really enjoy the look and feel of this watch. It's held up well , easy to set , and different than most watches I own . I own quite a few watches , and enjoy the distinction and durability this one offers. VERY inexpensive , but looks and feels quite the opposite.
on April 3, 2017
Ordered the coffee colored one and received the 0 color (yeah I don't know what color 0 is either but that's how its labeled) Not a huge deal but since its coming from China I'm not going to even attempt to exchange it. took long enough getting here in the first place. On the other hand for the price its a nice watch. Ill update to see if it holds up later.
on August 22, 2017
Amazing watch! I have had it for about a week and absolutely love it. Very unique and stylish. It catches people off guard and is a good conversation piece. Seems to keep time well, like I said, it's only been a week. This is definitely a big watch. I am 5'10" 230 lbs with thick arms/wrists and the face looks large on my wrist, which is a feat not easily done with other watches. When I tell people I spent $15 on it, they are blown away. This watch is heavy, sturdy, and the watch band is solid leather. Couldn't be happier.
on March 9, 2017
lots of compliments from passers by but looks like Mickey Mouse from the side
on February 9, 2017
I LOVE THIS WATCH AND HAVE HAD MANY COMPLIMENTS ON IT.... I LOVE THE WAY IT FEELS AND FITS ON MY WRIST.... I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS WATCH TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE LOOKING TIMEPIECE....