Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 190 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 216 reviews
on January 18, 2017
I like the watch overall- excellent quality for the price. Both "faces" are able to be set to tell time. The buttons on the top and bottom of the right side don't seem to have a function, maybe they're just for looks which is fine. Only reason it didn't get a 5/5 stars was because the color of the watch is a darker blue than the picture shown, which was a little disappointing.
review image review image
on July 25, 2015
Don't be fooled by the colors in this picture. Not complaining here. I bought this watch and I love it. But please be aware that the colors of the band are black and navy blue. They also say that the band is leather and it Is not. It is polyurethane. The stainless steel they picture appears light and bright when in fact it is dark. I wanted to buy the yellow one too, but now I am skeptical as to what the true color of it is. The picture colors and band descriptions are totally deceiving. Also the two buttons that push in and out above and below the stem on the right side of this watch serve no purpose and do absolutely nothing. All and all... I do still like this unique, over-sized watch very much. And I am sure it will get plenty of attention from others. And once again, you get what you pay for. It is what it is and will last as long as it will, depending on how much you wear it and where.
on August 2, 2014
I was reading allot of bad reviews about this watch, allot of them saying it broke easy. I have had this guy for a mouth and even had it on once when I had to go under the hood and fix something on my car, I hit it allot of times and noting it was still good. It's a show stopper I have allot of people ask about it, and it's much bigger then I thought.

In my rating system I think it's pretty sweet.
on May 16, 2017
I have six Oulm Military Sport watches with my eye on two more. This one is nice but my only complaint is that the face is two dark.... Its hard to see even in the light.
on May 20, 2013
after 3 days of light wear watch band tore loose , cheap screws were drilled through the fake leather extremely poor quality.
on June 1, 2017
It's big, it's beautiful, it's cheap!! i knew it would be a cheap watch, but i love this thing!!! my wife even commented "its not as ugly as i thought it would be" and i get complimented on it all the time! buy this watch, youll love it!
on February 5, 2017
Oulm makes visually intriguing watches at amazingly low prices. I have yet to go without at least one comment or compliment every time I wear one. They are more jewelry than serious timepieces, but that's exactly why I buy them; they are beautiful pieces of wrist art!
on May 22, 2015
I was surprised at how sharp this watch is. The band is not quite as brilliantly blue as it seems in the pics that are up now, but otherwise the depictions are accurate. Looks great with jeans or a business casual. It's a fairly broad face, so if you have tiny wrists you might not feel comfortable wearing it, but it will still look good. The only con is the way the band attaches to the face/body of the watch. They use a screw retention methods instead of the spring loaded rods we typically see. Time will tell how well it holds up, but at this price, I'm very pleased.
on September 1, 2017
Love the watch. It was actually a darker blue than pictured, but actually works better with more of my outfits than I'd originally thought. Another great deal !
on July 30, 2013
The watch is nice and was nice while it lasted. The band is just held in by two little screws that have a tendency to pull and degrade the small holes that hold the wristbands onto the watch. Eventually the bands detached from the face of the watch, rendering it unwearable. **Sigh** I really liked this watch and hopefully I can find a band that can fit/complement it. I will make sure it has reinforcement around the screws that hold the band together.